Windows 10: OneDrive Sign In Issue

Discus and support OneDrive Sign In Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, In the last few days, every time I've logged onto my Windows 10 desktop PC, OneDrive has started asking me to sign in. Now I hardly ever use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stretch65, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Stretch65 Win User

OneDrive Sign In Issue

Hi,

In the last few days, every time I've logged onto my Windows 10 desktop PC, OneDrive has started asking me to sign in. Now I hardly ever use OneDrive. I've always let it just silently load up. But for some reason it's now continually asking me to sign in. It doesn't seem to be remembering my password from the previous login. Is there a solution to this?

Thanks.

:)

Stretch65, Sep 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 5, 2018
  3. OneDrive issues

Having nothing but issues with this, only on this one PC. Onedrive basically refuses to sign in. The cloud icon in the tray is gray (but can be right-clicked for settings/help/ext), shows not signed in. On the few occasions I've managed to get the sign in box to open it just sits on "signing in..." forever.

I can login on web without issues but this PC does not show in PCs list (previously was duped 3x, and not working, and I removed all).

Ideas?

wreckwriter, Sep 5, 2018
  4. fjk61011 Win User

OneDrive Sign In Issue

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive Sign In Issue

1. OneDrive Sign In Issue - Similar Threads - OneDrive Sign Issue

2. Onedrive Signing In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Signing In: Hello,Its been a few days now that everytime I try to start my pc, it gets stuck on the onedrive signing in for a very long time and I cant do nothing with it because I have everything in it. Im so tired of this onedrive app. I just want to get rid of this problem once and...
  3. Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft OneDrive account. Got the following message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-in-my-microsoft-onedrive-account/f33b15e5-c732-44fc-809c-3e845b61474b
  4. Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account

Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft OneDrive account. Got the following message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-in-my-microsoft-onedrive-account/f33b15e5-c732-44fc-809c-3e845b61474b
  5. Issue with Onedrive sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Onedrive sign in: I keep getting the following message when I try to sign in to Onedrive on one of my laptops: Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked. To find out whether your browser supports...
  6. Issue with Onedrive sign in

Issue with Onedrive sign in: I keep getting the following message when I try to sign in to Onedrive on one of my laptops: Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked. To find out whether your browser supports...
  7. Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue: Hi all, currently having a strange issue with our organizations outlook/Cffice365 accounts and having them sign in properly. We have some staff computers that we all use throughout the day and will sign in/out of our respective accounts as we use those computers. This...
  8. OneDrive "There was an Issue Signing You In"

OneDrive "There was an Issue Signing You In": Lately, I've been getting that little popup window that states "There was an Issue Signing You In" more times than not. I've changed my connection to "metered" a few weeks ago. Could this be the issue? Once the window pops up, all I need do is go through the sign in process...
  9. OneDrive Not signing in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not signing in: I have been attempting to sign into my OneDrive account to add and edit Microsoft Word files but have been unable to do so for several days. This has been a recurring problem. When I try to connect to OneDrive via the icon at the bottom left corner of my screen, it appears to...
  10. OneDrive not signed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive not signed in: I updated to my new email address and had to wait weeks for windows to do their part, informed that had been done yet it will still not let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-signed-in/c5ef6ca2-9902-4b4b-8feb-7e355b70bbdf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive signing in issues

2. onedrive sign in issues

3. onedrive sign in issue