Windows 10: Onedrive stuck at Signing In.

Discus and support Onedrive stuck at Signing In. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, my computer has dropped the OneDrive icon and substituted another that says it is the OneDrive shortcut. When I click on this the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnK_580, Feb 25, 2019.

1. JohnK_580 Win User

Onedrive stuck at Signing In.

For some reason, my computer has dropped the OneDrive icon and substituted another that says it is the OneDrive shortcut. When I click on this the program gets hung up on Signing In. The other threads on the site all say to right click on the icon in the startup tray but I do not have a OneDrive Icon visible. How do I re-install OneDrive so I can access my photos and other information stored on the OneDrive site.

:)

JohnK_580, Feb 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 25, 2019
  3. OneDrive Stuck at Signing In

I rebooted my Windows 10 PC and now I see that OneDrive is not logged in. I went into credential manager and removed my OneDrive credentials from there and reboot. I am prompted to login however when I try that I am stuck at "signing in". I do login to
    the PC with a Microsoft account and I can see my files online in OneDrive.

JohnMarcum, Feb 25, 2019
  4. fjk61011 Win User

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Onedrive stuck at Signing In. - Similar Threads - Onedrive stuck Signing

2. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  3. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  4. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Pro - Onedrive stuck signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - Onedrive stuck signing in: Once Drive will not sign in automatically. I have to uninstall and reinstall each day to get the login information to appear so that I can log in. Not sure what caused this issue. Have uninstalled & reinstalled. This works for first sign in. If you restart it will be stuck...
  6. Windows 11 Pro - Onedrive stuck signing in

Windows 11 Pro - Onedrive stuck signing in: Once Drive will not sign in automatically. I have to uninstall and reinstall each day to get the login information to appear so that I can log in. Not sure what caused this issue. Have uninstalled & reinstalled. This works for first sign in. If you restart it will be stuck...
  7. OneDrive sign in !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sign in !!: Hi again and a Happy New Year, over that last few days I have to keep "signing in" to OneDrive every time I open it! I am sure that before once I logged into my Microsoft account everything was available! Even when I went into the "Microsoft Community" I had to sign in. The...
  8. Onedrive Signing In

Onedrive Signing In: Hello,Its been a few days now that everytime I try to start my pc, it gets stuck on the onedrive signing in for a very long time and I cant do nothing with it because I have everything in it. Im so tired of this onedrive app. I just want to get rid of this problem once and...
  9. OneDrive Not signing in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not signing in: I have been attempting to sign into my OneDrive account to add and edit Microsoft Word files but have been unable to do so for several days. This has been a recurring problem. When I try to connect to OneDrive via the icon at the bottom left corner of my screen, it appears to...
  10. OneDrive not signed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive not signed in: I updated to my new email address and had to wait weeks for windows to do their part, informed that had been done yet it will still not let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-signed-in/c5ef6ca2-9902-4b4b-8feb-7e355b70bbdf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive stuck at signing in

2. onedrive stuck signing in

3. onedrive sign in stuck at loading

4. onedrive stuck signing in windows 10,
  5. onedrive signing in stuck,
  6. onedrive stuck on signing in,
  7. one drive not signing in,
  8. onedrive stuck loading,
  9. onedrive signing in loop,
  10. onedrive stuck on signing in loop,
  11. one drive stuck at signing in,