Windows 10: Onedrive

Discus and support Onedrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot log in to onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive/ed0fa010-0131-4fbc-be1f-c280eb253dbc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Siggers, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Onedrive

Cannot log in to onedrive

:)

David Siggers, Mar 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Onedrive

No onedrive

Hello Francis, Onedrive :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive

1. Onedrive - Similar Threads - Onedrive

2. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - April 7

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - April 7: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  3. OneDrive Copies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Copies: Hi I've got all of my documents from c:\users\<<name>>\Documents copied to OneDrive, together with my music and pictures folder. I've noticed that there is also, on my C: drive, a folder c:\users\<<name>>\OneDrive - which ALSO has copies of the documents, pictures and...
  4. Deleted OneDrive recycle bin, can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted OneDrive recycle bin, can I get it back?: So... I deleted my recycle bin and I was trying to do the "restore your onedrive" but whenever I click on it it just directs me to the website help page for restoring my one drive. Why is that? I do no thave OneDrive Buisness. So all this google stuff I've been finding about...
  5. OneDrive.

OneDrive.: My OneDrive file has disappeared from my computer. I don't know my OneDrive password, so I can't reconnect to get my files back. I can't get my password changed without the recovery code, which I don't have. I was given a site to go to which doesn't want to connect. So could...
  6. OneDrive Roadmap Roundup of latest new features in March 2020

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Roadmap Roundup of latest new features in March 2020: We hope all of you are taking care of yourselves and staying safe. The OneDrive team is hard at work to maintain service uptake as well as roll out features to provide quality product performance and experience. Here are the latest functionalities that landed in production...
  7. problem with onedrive.

problem with onedrive.: Hello, Apparently there is a problem with OneDrive. If someones passes by and wants to help, appreciated, I Don't even know how to post the logs files. thx, Arn...
  8. OneDrive installation consuming almost 60GB

OneDrive installation consuming almost 60GB: Hi, I have a problem with the OneDrive installation taking too much space on my computer no it is not about offline files it is about the actual application itself. It seems that the OneDriveStandaloneUpdater or something downloads OneDrive over and over again to my...
  9. Onedrive Losing Screenshots

Onedrive Losing Screenshots: When I press win+prntscrn, the screen flashes, and the file shows up in "recent files" in quick access, but I don't know where it is saving them. I need to find them from a different account and can't find them. Note: I looked through my screenshots folder....
  10. OneDrive automatically uploaded and moved my files!!

OneDrive automatically uploaded and moved my files!!: Hello, Im very nervous right now, I opened OneDrive on my PC just to see what its about. Then left my PC came back two hours later and all of the sudden my documents and music and pictures folders are up on the OneDrive cloud and removed from from my pc?! Or just moved to a...