Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, The Documents folder in This PC is synced to OneDrive. Could you tell me how to stop the sync? My subscription to MS Office will end on Apr.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HosunKang, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:32 PM.

1. HosunKang Win User

OneDrive

Hi,

The Documents folder in This PC is synced to OneDrive.

Could you tell me how to stop the sync?

My subscription to MS Office will end on Apr. 1.

I should minimize the size to 5GB on OneDrive.

Hosun

OneDrive [​IMG]

:)

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  4. Brink Win User

OneDrive

No onedrive

Hello Francis, OneDrive :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. Can't connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to onedrive: Hi, I can't connect to onedrive and therefore I have no access to my files..the screen for connecting with onedrive opens, but that's all..no possibility to enter my username/password...
  3. HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add

in Windows 10 Support
    HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add: Hi Guys Not sure if this is connected but sounds like it. My other half has started working from home and i set up a new profile on my Pc. I knew they needed some software to download from work. But when i go into my profile i now find OneDrive & Dropbox cannot see the D:/...
  4. How to update the automatically created 'OneDrive - Personal' link to point to the correct...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to update the automatically created 'OneDrive - Personal' link to point to the correct...: Summary: I ran into this issue after setting up my personal OneDrive on my work machine. My personal OneDrive is working fine BUT the automatically created "link" that appears between 'Quick access' and 'This PC' in Explorer points to the wrong location. I can't find a...
  5. File name length & permissible characters and Access right of OneDrive

File name length & permissible characters and Access right of OneDrive: I am using OneDrive every day and it works good. However it cannot replace SSD or Hard disk. I have a no of difficulties and seeking advice to minimize the impact on use. What is the max characters of a file name including sub-folders in between? Is there any restriction...
  6. Windows10 desktop & Onedrive

Windows10 desktop & Onedrive: Sorry in advance for my ignorance, when amending an excel or word document on my windows10 desktop pc should this automatically synch with the onedrive document accessed from my onedrive app on my iPhone?...
  7. OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive: Every time I place a shortcut on one of my home office computers, the same shortcut appears on the desktop of another computer on the network. As these shortcuts apply only to the one computer how do I remove them from the other cpu. When I tried deleting it also deleted...
  8. OneDrive mobile app file appears in "recent" but when opened from original location it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive mobile app file appears in "recent" but when opened from original location it is...: Hello, I'm having trouble finding recent versions of files on OneDrive in their designated locations. Within my OneDrive folder there is only one copy of the file, it is up to date on a PC, I can see it in the "recent" on the bottom of the mobile app, but the original...
  9. OneDrive isn't syncing

OneDrive isn't syncing: All day, OneDrive has worked only sporadically. I'm getting timeouts when moving even small files from cloud to notebook. Sometimes, login either fails to work or takes several minutes. I've seen performance degradation over the last few days, and it's especially bad...
  10. How to backup the system to onedrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to backup the system to onedrive: How to backup the win10 to my onedrive like to another drive, that next time when i reinstall the win10 at this laptop i can restore the system settings and apps by one click with good internet connection. Thanks!...