Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, The Documents folder in This PC is synced to OneDrive. Could you tell me how to stop the sync? My subscription to MS Office will end on Apr.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HosunKang, Mar 26, 2020.

1. HosunKang Win User

OneDrive

Hi,

The Documents folder in This PC is synced to OneDrive.

Could you tell me how to stop the sync?

My subscription to MS Office will end on Apr. 1.

I should minimize the size to 5GB on OneDrive.

Hosun

OneDrive [​IMG]

:)

HosunKang, Mar 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

OneDrive

No onedrive

Hello Francis, OneDrive :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive: To whom may understand how detrimental Onedrive's behaviour is!Simply put: I do NOT WANT Onedrive taking over my filemanagement - ever! I want the opposite: Onedrive should NOT save let alone sync anything UNLESS I instruct it to do so, be it once, be it always. I have used...
  3. how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive: To whom may understand how detrimental Onedrive's behaviour is!Simply put: I do NOT WANT Onedrive taking over my filemanagement - ever! I want the opposite: Onedrive should NOT save let alone sync anything UNLESS I instruct it to do so, be it once, be it always. I have used...
  4. I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag: I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, can't login Mag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-start-onedrive-and-i-cannot-repair-the/0554400b-618c-45ff-8b9d-532a01236f06
  5. I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag

I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag: I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, can't login Mag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-start-onedrive-and-i-cannot-repair-the/0554400b-618c-45ff-8b9d-532a01236f06
  6. I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem z aplikacja OneDrive na komputerze.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem z aplikacja OneDrive na komputerze.: Mam problem z aplikacja na komputer OneDrive. Próbowałam już wszystkiego, ale nic nie pomogło. Otóż przez przeglądarkę, czy na telefonie normalnie mogę sie zalogować do OneDrive, Ale jak chce to zrobić na apce komputerowej to wyskakuje białe okno w momencie kiedy powinny się...
  8. Problem z aplikacja OneDrive na komputerze.

Problem z aplikacja OneDrive na komputerze.: Mam problem z aplikacja na komputer OneDrive. Próbowałam już wszystkiego, ale nic nie pomogło. Otóż przez przeglądarkę, czy na telefonie normalnie mogę sie zalogować do OneDrive, Ale jak chce to zrobić na apce komputerowej to wyskakuje białe okno w momencie kiedy powinny się...
  9. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...
  10. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...