Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I place a shortcut on one of my home office computers, the same shortcut appears on the desktop of another computer on the network. As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EJDLLC, Mar 26, 2020.

1. EJDLLC Win User

OneDrive

Every time I place a shortcut on one of my home office computers, the same shortcut appears on

the desktop of another computer on the network. As these shortcuts apply only to the one computer

how do I remove them from the other cpu. When I tried deleting it also deleted from the other cpu.
    Need help..Thanks

:)

EJDLLC, Mar 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

OneDrive

No onedrive

Hello Francis, OneDrive :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. OneDrive not expanding automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive not expanding automatically: Hi, OneDrive not expanding automatically, even though i right click and select expand, close it. When reopen file explorer won't expand. I'd reset, Unlink, uninstall/reinstall. It's Windows 11, Windows updates are up to date. Please advise. Thank you....
  3. OneDrive not expanding automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not expanding automatically: Hi, OneDrive not expanding automatically, even though i right click and select expand, close it. When reopen file explorer won't expand. I'd reset, Unlink, uninstall/reinstall. It's Windows 11, Windows updates are up to date. Please advise. Thank you....
  4. Onedrive is missing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive is missing files: Hi,I just logged into my onedrive account on my phone and it looks like most all of my files are missing, even though I would constantly get notifications on my computer that my onedrive was almost full. So what happened to my files? Could someone with Microsoft help me...
  5. Onedrive is missing files

Onedrive is missing files: Hi,I just logged into my onedrive account on my phone and it looks like most all of my files are missing, even though I would constantly get notifications on my computer that my onedrive was almost full. So what happened to my files? Could someone with Microsoft help me...
  6. How to raise a complaint about a Microsoft OneDrive support case?

How to raise a complaint about a Microsoft OneDrive support case?: I opened a support case, 2 to 3 weeks ago about a very important issue I was/am having with OneDrive. Initially, I was getting responses from MS, but then they kept asking me for videos, screenshots, etc. that I had already supplied. I kept telling them this, but I have not...
  7. How to raise a complaint about a Microsoft OneDrive support case?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to raise a complaint about a Microsoft OneDrive support case?: I opened a support case, 2 to 3 weeks ago about a very important issue I was/am having with OneDrive. Initially, I was getting responses from MS, but then they kept asking me for videos, screenshots, etc. that I had already supplied. I kept telling them this, but I have not...
  8. how do i stop only my game files being stored in onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop only my game files being stored in onedrive?: Hi, my OS - Windows11 pro.I wanted to free up my OneDrive space , i dont know why but all my game's save files and other files which should be in my local physical drive, also getting stored automacally in one drive. how do i stop only my game files being stored in onedrive...
  9. how do i stop only my game files being stored in onedrive?

how do i stop only my game files being stored in onedrive?: Hi, my OS - Windows11 pro.I wanted to free up my OneDrive space , i dont know why but all my game's save files and other files which should be in my local physical drive, also getting stored automacally in one drive. how do i stop only my game files being stored in onedrive...
  10. what is .sga files in onedrive and how do i stop only my game files being stored in onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is .sga files in onedrive and how do i stop only my game files being stored in onedrive?: Hi, my OS - Windows11 pro.I wanted to free up my OneDrive space , and i see some 100Mb files which has .sga extention, butthose are unopenable files. can someone plz explain what are those files for? i did not store them to my onedrive. Also i dont know why but all my game's...