Windows 10: PC crash then reload

Discus and support PC crash then reload in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Went away for few minutes. When I come back, a blue screen with an error message like Windows encounter a problem, collecting data. Then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arjfca, Aug 15, 2017.

1. arjfca Win User

PC crash then reload

Hello

Went away for few minutes. When I come back, a blue screen with an error message like
    Windows encounter a problem, collecting data. Then it reloaded. I attached the asked file.

Any idea?

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 15, 2017
  2. Lumia Fan Win User

Can I download the update and burn it to a DVD?

Can I download the update and burn it to a DVD so if the PC crashes I can always reload 8.1 then update?

As I have had a few crashes with HDD and Motherboards as of late.

Lumia Fan, Aug 15, 2017
  3. WIndows

My hard drive crashed on my PC I need to reload windows.

My pc came with windows Pro load and then i upgraded to windos 10 for free.

Do I need to load windows PRo1st before reloading windows 10.

I do not have a product key

MichaelDomicolo, Aug 15, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

PC crash then reload

zbook, Aug 15, 2017
  5. arjfca Win User
    arjfca, Aug 15, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Hi arjfca ,

Welcome to Ten Forums.

In the zip file there were bsod noted however there were no mini dump files to debug.
    This could be the result of using Ccleaner which can delete the files.
    The files indicated problems with the drive including controller errors, IO failure, and corruption.

1) open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste these commands:
    2) sfc /scannow
    3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

5) chkdsk /x /f /r
    This may take may hours so plan to run overnight.
    6) post the results of the chkdsk /x /f /r into the thread:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

7) run one of the SMART tests on your drives:

CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World:
    a)Download Center - Crystal Dew World
    CrystalDiskMark - Software - Crystal Dew World
    Software - Crystal Dew World

b) HD Tune: HD Tune website

c) Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring: Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring

8) When the SMART test has completed open the Microsoft snipping tool and make images of the results to post into the thread.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Check the health
    Scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    Run a benchmark.

It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark incl. following
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

9) Run Sea tools for windows on your drive using SMART, short and long generic tests:

How to use SeaTools for Windows
    http://www.seagate.com/support/downl...ls-win-master/
    How to use SeaTools for Windows
    http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/

10) Check system control panel > advanced system settings > startup and recovery > settings
    make sure it displays automatic memory dump
    un-check automatically restart
    make sure dump file is: %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP
    11) Please report into the thread the prior settings in the system control panel > startup and recovery

12) open ccleaner > windows tab > system > un-check memory dump
    13) please report into the thread whether it was or was not checked.

14) download and install whocrashed:
    Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer
    15) click analyze > post results into the thread
    16) above analyze click tools > crash dump test > type: ACCEPT > post results into the thread.

Code: Event[3826]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-07-14T10:53:45.121 Event ID: 140 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: AUTORITE NT\Système Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: F:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume4.(The I/O device reported an I/O error.)[/quote] Code: Event[3879]: Log Name: System Source: Ntfs Date: 2017-07-14T11:14:10.203 Event ID: 55 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: AUTORITE NT\Système Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume F:.[/quote] Code: Event[4020]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-07-15T09:40:47.154 Event ID: 140 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: AUTORITE NT\Système Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: F:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume4.[/quote] Code: Event[4062]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-07-15T10:09:09.266 Event ID: 140 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: AUTORITE NT\Système Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: F:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume4.[/quote] Code: Event[1482]: Log Name: System Source: Volsnap Date: 2017-07-12T09:00:07.637 Event ID: 14 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The shadow copies of volume F: were aborted because of an IO failure on volume F:.[/quote] Code: Event[4342]: Log Name: System Source: Volsnap Date: 2017-07-15T10:36:09.211 Event ID: 14 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The shadow copies of volume F: were aborted because of an IO failure on volume F:.[/quote] Code: Event[6868]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-08-01T10:09:54.734 Event ID: 11 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk6\DR6.[/quote] Code: Event[6999]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-08-05T05:19:03.247 Event ID: 11 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk4\DR4.[/quote] Code: Event[6841]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-31T18:23:31.119 Event ID: 11 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk3\DR3.[/quote] Code: Event[6286]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-19T19:49:16.586 Event ID: 11 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk4\DR4.[/quote] Code: Event[3615]: Log Name: System Source: Ntfs Date: 2017-07-13T21:38:14.857 Event ID: 130 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: AUTORITE NT\Système Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: The file system structure on volume C: has now been repaired.[/quote] Code: Event[3878]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-07-14T11:14:10.203 Event ID: 98 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: AUTORITE NT\Système Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: Volume F: (\Device\HarddiskVolume4) requires an Online Scan. An Online Scan will automatically run as part of the next scheduled maintenance task. Alternatively you may run "CHKDSK /SCAN" locally via the command line, or run "REPAIR-VOLUME <drive:> -SCAN" locally or remotely via PowerShell.[/quote] Code: Event[5978]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-07-17T13:09:03.728 Event ID: 98 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: AUTORITE NT\Système Computer: Utilisateur-PC Description: Volume F: (\Device\HarddiskVolume4) needs to be taken offline to perform a Full Chkdsk. Please run "CHKDSK /F" locally via the command line, or run "REPAIR-VOLUME <drive:>" locally or remotely via PowerShell.[/quote]

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PC crash then reload

1. PC crash then reload - Similar Threads - crash reload

2. Minecraft reloading and crashing computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft reloading and crashing computer.: Minecraft keeps loading over and over. You have anything in background like messager going off and it reloads. Sometimes crashs computer. All other games run fine 11 pro with 16 g ram and rtx 3060 and and rysen 7 5700g in Asus ROG set up. Did all updates I know of still does...
  3. Minecraft reloading and crashing computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft reloading and crashing computer.: Minecraft keeps loading over and over. You have anything in background like messager going off and it reloads. Sometimes crashs computer. All other games run fine 11 pro with 16 g ram and rtx 3060 and and rysen 7 5700g in Asus ROG set up. Did all updates I know of still does...
  4. Windows 11 working for a month, then crashed while gaming. Reloaded WIn 11, crashes soon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 working for a month, then crashed while gaming. Reloaded WIn 11, crashes soon...: I'm running Windows 11 with Asus Z790 E WIFI, Intel I9 13900K, was running great gaming for a month, then crashed. Only boot to BSOD, tried reloading Win 11, after many tries, with many BSODs, finally loaded. Now crashes about a minute after boot. Errors are different...
  5. Windows 11 working for a month, then crashed while gaming. Reloaded WIn 11, crashes soon...

Windows 11 working for a month, then crashed while gaming. Reloaded WIn 11, crashes soon...: I'm running Windows 11 with Asus Z790 E WIFI, Intel I9 13900K, was running great gaming for a month, then crashed. Only boot to BSOD, tried reloading Win 11, after many tries, with many BSODs, finally loaded. Now crashes about a minute after boot. Errors are different...
  6. explorer.exe crashes daily, windows taskbar reloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe crashes daily, windows taskbar reloads: Hi,explorer.exe keeps crashing almost daily on my Windows 11 22H2. When it happens, the tabskbar disappears for a minute, then reloads, most of the apps change their position. I can see an event being created in Windows Application Logs and also new directory gets created...
  7. explorer.exe crashes daily, windows taskbar reloads

explorer.exe crashes daily, windows taskbar reloads: Hi,explorer.exe keeps crashing almost daily on my Windows 11 22H2. When it happens, the tabskbar disappears for a minute, then reloads, most of the apps change their position. I can see an event being created in Windows Application Logs and also new directory gets created...
  8. PC keeps crashing, even after a new motherboard, RAM and reload of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing, even after a new motherboard, RAM and reload of Windows 10: I have a PC that keeps crashing and can't explain it. I've upgraded the mobo, swapped RAM chips, and wiped the drive with fresh win10. The crash symptoms are where the screen goes black, and won't come back, but the PC stays on. the only way to get it back is a hard shut down...
  9. PC keeps crashing, even after a new motherboard, RAM and reload of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing, even after a new motherboard, RAM and reload of Windows 10: I have a PC that keeps crashing and can't explain it. I've upgraded the mobo, swapped RAM chips, and wiped the drive with fresh win10. The crash symptoms are where the screen goes black, and won't come back, but the PC stays on. the only way to get it back is a hard shut down...
  10. PC keeps crashing, even after a new motherboard, RAM and reload of Windows 10