Windows 10: Problem with windows launch

Discus and support Problem with windows launch in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i restarted my pc and i put the password that i'm sure is right, after i put the password i'm brought back to the login page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AlbertoMadotto, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Problem with windows launch

i restarted my pc and i put the password that i'm sure is right, after i put the password i'm brought back to the login page.

:)

AlbertoMadotto, Mar 22, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Problem with windows launch

Windows 10 fails to update

Thanks,

The Users list compared to the Profile list you posted earlier tell me there is not an issue with Users (a known issue where there is a profile in the list, but not actual User folder).

The error code suggests corruption in the CBS manifest:
    Try these steps one at time until the issue is resolved or you run out of steps.

Is Windows activated?
    No? Activate Windows 10

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following line
    reg query HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /s
    If DisableWindowsUpdateAccess REG_DWORD 0x1

launch regedit
    navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
    change the value of DisableWindowsUpdateAccess to 0
    exit regedit
    exit Command Prompt

Launch Windows Update

Try the next suggestion if the issue is not resolved.

Restore health to the component store
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Step 6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    Step 7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command
    Check System Files
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Read the front material, then
    follow >> OPTION THREE <<
    To Run SFC /SCANNOW Command in Windows 10

If there are integrity issues reported on screen,
    Follow the instructions in >> OPTION FIVE <<
    To View Only the "SFC" Scan Results from the CBS.LOG

If there are no integrity errors, Launch Windows Update

Paste the following line into the address bar of File Explorer
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\TroubleshootingLaunch System and Security > Fix problems with Windows Update
    Press Advanced
    Select Run as administrator
    Press Next

Launch Windows Update

Automatically reset Windows Update components
    Download and run MS Windows Update diagnostic cab (direct download)

Launch Windows Update

Manually reset Windows Updates via batch file

Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10

Launch Windows Update

Slartybart, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Problem with windows launch

1. Problem with windows launch - Similar Threads - Problem launch

2. problem launching the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem launching the application: Hello, I am having an issue with 'Microsoft .NET Framework' on my computer. Could you please assist me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-launching-the-application/1bd2e5ef-145e-483c-ba60-15581e3563fb
  3. problem launching the application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem launching the application: Hello, I am having an issue with 'Microsoft .NET Framework' on my computer. Could you please assist me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-launching-the-application/1bd2e5ef-145e-483c-ba60-15581e3563fb
  4. problem launching the application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to fix launching problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix launching problem: I'm currently working on a pc for a friend because she had gotten the "blue screen of death" with the error BAD SYSTEM COFIG code. I was able to load a back up while in safe mode but now I face the problem of nothing launching. I mean absolutely nothing, stuck at desktop with...
  6. how to fix launching problem

how to fix launching problem: I'm currently working on a pc for a friend because she had gotten the "blue screen of death" with the error BAD SYSTEM COFIG code. I was able to load a back up while in safe mode but now I face the problem of nothing launching. I mean absolutely nothing, stuck at desktop with...
  7. I got problems cannot install application, installed apps cannot launched/opened and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got problems cannot install application, installed apps cannot launched/opened and it...: #Windows10 I've been having problems with my windows laptop for weeks now. 1. Always asking to "check disk", when booting it says "if you want to skip disk checking press any key". in these few weeks I sometimes skip it, but last night I decided to check the disk and fix it...
  8. I got problems cannot install application, installed apps cannot launched/opened and it...

I got problems cannot install application, installed apps cannot launched/opened and it...: #Windows10 I've been having problems with my windows laptop for weeks now. 1. Always asking to "check disk", when booting it says "if you want to skip disk checking press any key". in these few weeks I sometimes skip it, but last night I decided to check the disk and fix it...
  9. I got problems cannot install application, installed apps cannot launched/opened and it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Having problems launching Chrome

Having problems launching Chrome: Hopefully someone can help me.Recently bought Lenovo Ideapad Flex, which already came with Windows 11 S Mode, but I need Chrome, so I took it out of the S Mode so i can install it. I tried to install it, which it does and shows on my screen but whenever I tried to open it...