Windows 10: RE-Set of Windows 10

Discus and support RE-Set of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last week I did a reset of windows 10, keeping my files. When the reset was over and the lock screen came up I could not get into the computer. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NavyVet1093, Jan 17, 2018.

1. RE-Set of Windows 10

Last week I did a reset of windows 10, keeping my files. When the reset was over and the lock screen came up I could not get into the computer. My wireless or wired keyboards and mouse would not work. I can get into the BIOS but not. According to the reset Windows 10 was to reboot. Windows 10 was a free upgrade from Windows 7. I do not know what to do next. I hope that I can get some help here?

Thank you,

:)

NavyVet1093, Jan 17, 2018
  2. Re Re Win User

Blackjack II

How do I sync my contacts saved on my old sim card to my new sim card? Please help........

Re Re, Jan 17, 2018
  3. LCRT Win User
    RE. Set up of Microsoft 365 on Nokia Lumia 530

If the office365 account is the same as the Microsoft account address, there is nothing that you need to do. It fails because you're adding the same account twice.

4. Tony K Win User

RE-Set of Windows 10

Tony K, Jan 17, 2018
  5. I will try anything at this point! Windows said it would not do a total. Thanks for your help. Will update in the near future.

NavyVet1093, Jan 17, 2018
  6. Tony K Win User
    You're welcome. Glad to try and be of help. Hope you're having some success.

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

RE-Set of Windows 10

1. RE-Set of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Set

2. Possible to turn off "Energy Recommendations" settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to turn off "Energy Recommendations" settings.: Hello!I was looking at the Energy settings and clicked "Set the power mod for best energy efficiency" setting.However, I would like to now turn this off but if I go into the settings there does not seem to be an option to do so.Is there a way to accomplish this?Any info would...
  3. Possible to turn off "Energy Recommendations" settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible to turn off "Energy Recommendations" settings.: Hello!I was looking at the Energy settings and clicked "Set the power mod for best energy efficiency" setting.However, I would like to now turn this off but if I go into the settings there does not seem to be an option to do so.Is there a way to accomplish this?Any info would...
  4. My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...: My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please assist i need to do a proctored exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-show-front-view-and-the-are-no/5a6d73ea-2d78-4179-afb7-360cdf1eaaec
  5. My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...

My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...: My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please assist i need to do a proctored exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-show-front-view-and-the-are-no/5a6d73ea-2d78-4179-afb7-360cdf1eaaec
  6. Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again: Hi so i just tried upgrading my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 and after it finish's the upgrade it just shows the crash screen and sets back windows 7 again the crash screen said "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" how to fix it?...
  7. Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again

Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again: Hi so i just tried upgrading my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 and after it finish's the upgrade it just shows the crash screen and sets back windows 7 again the crash screen said "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" how to fix it?...
  8. I can't open the settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been over a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. But today after about 10 hours, when I opened the installation application, windows reported an error code picture below. I have tried restarting the...
  9. I can't open the settings app

I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been over a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. But today after about 10 hours, when I opened the installation application, windows reported an error code picture below. I have tried restarting the...
  10. Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings: Windows security application just hangs with a black window, and after a while it complains that Windows Security Service could not be started. i have tried wscvsc registry but it's not working. Please can anyone help me out...