Windows 10: Remove An Account form "Accounts used by other apps" and From Office Pro Plus

Discus and support Remove An Account form "Accounts used by other apps" and From Office Pro Plus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have 2 unwanted accounts on my PC 1 is on the list for my Office apps and the other is also on this list and in the "Accounts used by other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CiáronMonaghan, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Remove An Account form "Accounts used by other apps" and From Office Pro Plus

Hi

I have 2 unwanted accounts on my PC 1 is on the list for my Office apps and the other is also on this list and in the "Accounts used by other apps" section on Emails & Accounts setting page. I have removed the credentials form Windows Credentials, but they just will not go away and there is just a Manage button on "Accounts used by other apps" page for the 2nd account

Thanks

:)

CiáronMonaghan, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Creating a MS account without losing Local account

Go to https://account.microsoft.com, click Create account and fill the form:

Remove An Account form "Accounts used by other apps" and From Office Pro Plus [​IMG]

With a Microsoft account you can then use OneDrive and Office Online apps for free. You can also use built-in native Windows apps which require a Microsoft account like Mail, Skype Preview, People, Calendar and download apps from Windows Store.

See steps 3 to 5 in this tutorial to continue using local account as Windows sign-in account even when / if you download apps from store and / or use Windows apps requiring a Microsoft account, to avoid Windows user account converting to Microsoft account: Store - Use when Signing in to Windows 10 with Local Account - Windows 10 Forums

Other tutorials you might be interested in when you have created a Microsoft account:

4. wahdangun Win User

Remove An Account form "Accounts used by other apps" and From Office Pro Plus

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Remove An Account form "Accounts used by other apps" and From Office Pro Plus

1. Remove An Account form "Accounts used by other apps" and From Office Pro Plus - Similar Threads - Remove Account form

2. Can't remove accounts used by other apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove accounts used by other apps: For this problem this is a solution Add and Remove Microsoft, Work, or School Accounts used to sign in by other apps in Windows 11 Tutorial Windows 11 Forum elevenforum.com...
  3. Can't remove accounts used by other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove accounts used by other apps: For this problem this is a solution Add and Remove Microsoft, Work, or School Accounts used to sign in by other apps in Windows 11 Tutorial Windows 11 Forum elevenforum.com...
  4. Can't remove an Account used by other apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove an Account used by other apps: Multiple times a day I get a pop up in the middle of my screen saying that I need to sign into my workplace or school account. The email doesn't exist, the school has shut the servers down for that email address, even if the servers where up I have no clue what the password...
  5. Removing account used by other apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing account used by other apps.: I am trying to remove an old work account from my personal PC. I no longer work where I used to and cannot log into that account. How to I remove the account?...
  6. Can't remove accounts used by other apps

Can't remove accounts used by other apps: I know this has been asked before and despite users saying the answers helped them, it hasn't helped me! I have a personal Windows 10 machine that I used to use to access my old corporate network. But as I no longer work there, I don't have access to that account any more....
  7. Removing an inaccessible email account from "Accounts used by other apps"

Removing an inaccessible email account from "Accounts used by other apps": Windows always sends me notifications about problems related to a work/school account. This is related to the fact that I linked my former school account to use Microsoft Word, and that email has long since been deleted. This means I can't access the account to manage and...
  8. Remove Microsoft Account in Accounts used by other apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Microsoft Account in Accounts used by other apps: I've accidently associated another Microsoft Account to my Local Administrator user account on Windows 10 and it doesn't let me remove it. There's no Remove button and I don't understand the reason. I go to Change Account Settings > Email & Accounts > Account used by other...
  9. How to Remove Locked Accounts from the "Accounts Used by Other Apps" Section

How to Remove Locked Accounts from the "Accounts Used by Other Apps" Section: Hello, I currently have two accounts linked to my laptop which are both from old jobs. Both emails have since been locked/deactived by the company. I've gone into my settings and clicked on the manage account tab, but instead of giving me immediate options it takes me to a...
  10. Need to remove an account in "Accounts used by other apps"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need to remove an account in "Accounts used by other apps": I still have an inactive (deleted) account that I need to get rid of in Window10. "10" occasionally wants me to log into it and then tells me the account doesn't exist. It doesn't and I want to delete it from Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. removing microsft account under account used by other apps