Windows 10: Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Discus and support Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane? [img] 108947 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by justinmreina, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane?

Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer [​IMG]

:)

justinmreina, Apr 28, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

How to make file explorer look more simple?

Remove the Navigation pane:

File Explorer > View tab > Panes group > Navigation pane dropdown box > remove the check mark from Navigation Pane

BulldogXX, Apr 28, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Apr 28, 2018
  4. Callender Win User

Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Callender, Apr 28, 2018
Thema:

Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

1. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Remove Documents Navigation

2. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  3. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  4. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dynamic Navigation Pane File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dynamic Navigation Pane File Explorer: Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well! Quick question, does anyone know how to or rather if there even is a way, to be able to set the navigation pane in File Explorer to dynamically minimize and maximise on mouse hover? I have pined the option to show and hide navigation...
  6. Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane

Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane: Hi. I have some items in the navigation pane of Win10 file explorer that I can't seem to get rid of. They point to nothing. When I right click them I have no option to delete. Here is a screen shot of what happens when I try to open one. Can anyone help me get rid of...
  7. How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?

How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?: Uninstalled iCloud from my windows pc and now i get these 3 entries and when i click it says this. How do i get rid of them? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-entries-from-file-explorer/131f6385-4aac-48e7-9211-64ba00cb07b3
  8. How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane: [ATTACH]When you install Dropbox on your Windows computer, an icon gets installed in the Navigation Pane of File Explorer automatically. If you want to remove […] This article How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  9. How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer: Thanks Brink Another (similar) question in case you know the answer or have time to have a look at it. I moved my OneDrive folder to my E:\ drive on Surface Pro. A OneDrive icon has now appeared at the top of my FE navigation pane, which I would like to remove or hide. I...
  10. Drives missing from File Explorer's Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drives missing from File Explorer's Navigation Pane: Hello, As shown below there are 2 drives missing from the Navigation Pane (vertical bar on the left of the File Explorer). How do I show them up there? Thanks in advance. [img] 31049

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window remove folder navigation pane

2. removing onedrive dropbox box from explorer search pane

3. remove navigation pane file explorer from word

4. documents not in left file explorer pane,
  5. windows file explorer remove documents,
  6. Remove sharepoint from file explorer navigation pane