Windows 10: reset all my seting with every update Windows 10

Discus and support reset all my seting with every update Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; With every update to my computer ,Windows 10 resets all my settings My photos disappear, my music disappears, It`s change my desktop image and same of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DesislavaTodorova, Jan 22, 2020.

1. reset all my seting with every update Windows 10

With every update to my computer ,Windows 10 resets all my settings My photos disappear, my music disappears, It`s change my desktop image and same of my new programs are uninstalled. I use it for three months and this is a constant update.I try everything . : Can i stop this updates forever,not for 30 days?

:)

DesislavaTodorova, Jan 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 22, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jan 22, 2020
  4. reset all my seting with every update Windows 10

Windows 10 fails to update

Thanks,

The Users list compared to the Profile list you posted earlier tell me there is not an issue with Users (a known issue where there is a profile in the list, but not actual User folder).

The error code suggests corruption in the CBS manifest:
    Try these steps one at time until the issue is resolved or you run out of steps.

Is Windows activated?
    No? Activate Windows 10

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following line
    reg query HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /s
    If DisableWindowsUpdateAccess REG_DWORD 0x1

launch regedit
    navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
    change the value of DisableWindowsUpdateAccess to 0
    exit regedit
    exit Command Prompt

Launch Windows Update

Try the next suggestion if the issue is not resolved.

Restore health to the component store
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Step 6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    Step 7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command
    Check System Files
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Read the front material, then
    follow >> OPTION THREE <<
    To Run SFC /SCANNOW Command in Windows 10

If there are integrity issues reported on screen,
    Follow the instructions in >> OPTION FIVE <<
    To View Only the "SFC" Scan Results from the CBS.LOG

If there are no integrity errors, Launch Windows Update

Paste the following line into the address bar of File Explorer
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\TroubleshootingLaunch System and Security > Fix problems with Windows Update
    Press Advanced
    Select Run as administrator
    Press Next

Launch Windows Update

Automatically reset Windows Update components
    Download and run MS Windows Update diagnostic cab (direct download)

Launch Windows Update

Manually reset Windows Updates via batch file

Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10

Launch Windows Update

Slartybart, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

reset all my seting with every update Windows 10

1. reset all my seting with every update Windows 10 - Similar Threads - reset seting every

2. Windows setings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows setings: Merhaba,benim sorunum windows 7 Ultimate SP1 yüklüyken herhangi bir sorunum yokken oluştu ve sonrasında devam etti halende aynı sorun devam ediyor bir çok şey denedim ancak sonuç alamadım sizlere danışmak istedim umarım yardımcı olabilirsiniz bir de anakartımın üreticisine...
  3. seting up a 3d printer on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    seting up a 3d printer on windows 10: i reasintly got a 3d printer its a sunlu and it does not have bluetooth or internet campatibitly as i can tell and i cant get my windows 10 laptop to reconize it can someone please help...
  4. Pin reset every update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin reset every update: Can I stop windows from asking me to reset my pin every update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-reset-every-update/c56f17c0-4e08-4021-8a74-a397594d8258
  5. Key Setings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key Setings: How can I Download or Instal ''FN'' Key .. Idk how can I make that Key FN run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-setings/a6e0150d-1783-4677-915b-75a977c0dc95
  6. Windows 10 updated and reset all of my settings and preferences.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updated and reset all of my settings and preferences.: I downloaded newest Windows 10 update today. After my PC restarted, all of my settings were back to default and I lost my favorites in Microsoft Edge. How do I restore this, and why did this happen in the first place??...
  7. I am unable to reset my PC to factory setings

I am unable to reset my PC to factory setings: I have been trying to reset my PC to factory settings but it always goes back to the start screen when you start it in safe mode. I have tried the various options available when resetting my PC but none of them are working....
  8. Windows update reset all my settings!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update reset all my settings!?: Hi, I updated my Windows to the lastest build. Now Edge is my default browser, I have lost all my extensions and opened pages on other browsers I use routinely. My Calibre ebook manager has been wiped out, dropbox has been removed, and all my downloads have been erased....
  9. Windows 10 update reset my desktop/apps and keeps resetting after every update

Windows 10 update reset my desktop/apps and keeps resetting after every update: A few days ago I did a Windows 10 update on my DELL laptop. When trying to login after the update I could not although I was typing the right password showing the message “user profile can not be loaded”. After solving this problem, I noticed that this update had removed...
  10. wifi seting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi seting: how to reset wifi from public to private after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-seting/696c24e2-0be6-437d-b778-832e1dcf5269