Windows 10: Serious problems log in with microsoft account

Discus and support Serious problems log in with microsoft account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried everything to log in. Let me explain: I know my PIN and my password. However, the system does not recognise them and it says that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EstherDíaz, May 2, 2020.

1. Serious problems log in with microsoft account

Hi,

I have tried everything to log in. Let me explain: I know my PIN and my password. However, the system does not recognise them and it says that "there is an error with my PIN and it is not available". When I press to configure my PIN, the system restarts. When I have tried to get into the blue menu which gives you the option for advance/solving problems then it asks me for the password which the system does not recognise. Lastly, I download the PCunlocker on another computer and save it on a USB which the laptop does not recognise so I cannot access it. I have even tried to get into the ACER MENU and I was not able to change anything. Any help, please?

:)

EstherDíaz, May 2, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Problems logging in to account

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with logging in to Microsoft Account. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the complete error message you get while logging in to Microsoft Account?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-how

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the
    Microsoft Account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sign-in-cant

Note: Try the steps which you have not tried before.

To resolve the issue related to Microsoft Office 2016, I suggest you to post the query in Microsoft Office 2016 forums.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 2, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, May 2, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

Serious problems log in with microsoft account

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Serious problems log in with microsoft account

1. Serious problems log in with microsoft account - Similar Threads - Serious problems log

2. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  3. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  4. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft account log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account log in: Yesterday Dell had to replace the motherboard on one of my computers.On restarting the machine I was asked to reset the PIN. This involved Microsoft emailing me a verification code.Despite a message saying they had sent an email I have received nothing. I have tried this...
  6. Microsoft account log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account log in: Yesterday Dell had to replace the motherboard on one of my computers.On restarting the machine I was asked to reset the PIN. This involved Microsoft emailing me a verification code.Despite a message saying they had sent an email I have received nothing. I have tried this...
  7. Problem with logging in to Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem with logging in to Microsoft Account: For some reason windows is now asking for me to login to my MS account? and it's asking for a very old email address which I changed years ago when I left my old provider to my current one, How can I change login to my account using my current email address? Thanks 176278
  8. Problem with logging into Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with logging into Microsoft Account: For some time, I have problem with Microsoft Account - I can log-in to Windows, but it complain frequently about 'need to fix account'. When I click on fix account, some window flashes three times, and nothing happens. So, I cannot use EdgeDev syncing, I cannot use Mail, I...
  9. Microsoft Windows 10 serious problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows 10 serious problem: Hi, I have a serious problem that already made me loose work a few times. W10 seems to have total control about when will it reboot itself, as I can't force it to only reboot when I allow. First of all this seems abusive behavior and on the other hand, it made me loose...
  10. Seriously Microsoft??

in Windows 10 Support
    Seriously Microsoft??: Service contract have always been in place for software, be that OS and/or apps. Generally along the line of indemnifying the company: provider/seller is not responsible for any illegal or harmful use of the product or service There had been no specifics provided for...