Windows 10: Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Discus and support Share my pc screen on LG smart tv in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i purchased device "AnyCast" and i connected him to my tv, one cable to hdmi and one cable to usb now i go to my pc (windows 10) and i found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kfir91, Nov 20, 2016.

1. kfir91 Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Hello,
    i purchased device "AnyCast" and i connected him to my tv, one cable to hdmi and one cable to usb
    now i go to my pc (windows 10) and i found the device "webOS TV LF650Y" and added him

now i goes to tv to hdmi 3 (where the device is connected) and its show me the anycast screen (mode: miracast)
    and not the pc screen.

i saw in the windows 10 the option "connection" but its said: "your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

i have amd graphic card and new pc...
    what i need to do, to share my pc screen on the tv?

tnx a lot

:)

kfir91, Nov 20, 2016
  2. steveyd35 Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Original title: windows 10 - cast to device

i can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

steveyd35, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Win 10 on Surface Pro will not share screen with LG Smart TB

When I try to connect to my Surface Pro 3 to our LG smart TV the TV detects the attempt (message "Surface is trying to connect"), but the connection fails with a message (Unable to connect to Screen Share, try again) on the Surface it says (connection failed).

I tested the same TV with another Win 10 computer and everything worked fine. This indicates that something is wrong with the drivers on the Surface Pro. What can I try to fix it?

TV is LG webOS OLED55C7P

Thanks,

David

David Witteried, Nov 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 20, 2016
  5. kfir91 Win User
    Hello tnx for you help,
    i did what i need in your first link and the txt file said that
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP

what it is mean?

The problem can be because i connect directly to router and not with wifi adapter?

kfir91, Nov 20, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 21, 2016
  7. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Nov 21, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 21, 2016
  9. kfir91 Win User
    like i said:

Miracast: Available, with HDCP

edit: sorry now i understand you, i will check and edit again

kfir91, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Share my pc screen on LG smart tv - Similar Threads - Share screen smart

2. How to mirror pc on smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to mirror pc on smart tv: I have a Dell with windows 10 home edition. I want mirror the computer on a 2015 Samsung Smart TV. Can i do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mirror-pc-on-smart-tv/2b2b9586-509b-4b63-af81-dcefcd720f8a
  3. LG Smart Scan Mouse

LG Smart Scan Mouse: Hello dear officer, LG Smart Scan Mouse does not work after the WINDOWS 10 update. That error comes out; Scanner Mouse.exe-Giriş Noktası Bulunamadı x FinishOVDXDriver yordam giriş noktası, C:\Program Files(x86)\LG Smart Scan\OVBaselF.dll dinamik bağlantı kitaplığında...
  4. SMART TV Losing Connection to PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SMART TV Losing Connection to PC: Hi, my Samsung TV reports 'No Signal' to PC HDMI 2, although the PC is still running, I tried to reinstall the latest driver, however, it again lost connection and had to restart PC. Please help. 130726
  5. Projecting Windows 10 to LG Smart TV not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Projecting Windows 10 to LG Smart TV not working: I am trying to project my Windows 10 (on a Lenovo ideapad 305) to a LG Smart Tv. I have read all the advice on various sites and used the Screen Share app on the TV and gone onto the Project options on the action centre. I have checked all the settings on Advanced Sharing...
  6. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct

Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct: I'm having trouble connecting my LG Smart TV to a windows 10 laptop. When I go to Settings>Bluetooth and other devices I can see the TV in question listed under other devices with a note underneath "not connected". When I go to settings>wifi direct on the TV it doesn't see...
  7. Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV

Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV: Hi, I'm experiencing issues connecting my Windows 10 desktop for Screenshare/Miracast with an LG 49UK6400PLF and was hoping to get some solutions here. It works when connecting an Android device but not Windows for some reason? I'm using a Ralink 802.11n USB Wireless LAN...
  8. mirroring to my smart tv

mirroring to my smart tv: How can I mirror my Microsoft laptop wireless to my Samsung smart tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mirroring-to-my-smart-tv/ed746f49-88e4-4c57-b60e-9f596ec3e35f
  9. No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct

No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct: Unable to connect my Dell Inspiron 3543 to my LG 43LJ550M Smart TV after 5/25 event, using WIFI Direct. I checked for latest driver and it is up to date and General info says it is "Working Properly". Also diagnostic trouble shooter does not find a problem. The net...
  10. can not connect my laptop to my lg smart tv

can not connect my laptop to my lg smart tv: Hi, I had been connecting to my LG 55uj630t for months. One day my laptop wouldn't join, "unable to connect". I tried for 4 day to resolve the matter: forums, customer service, internet searches, etc. Finally, I decided to reset all of my network hardware,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display pc on lg smart tv

2. request screen sharing from my lenovo desktop to lg smart tv

3. how to share screen from my compuiter to lg tv

4. lg smart tv not finding smart share on pc,
  5. screen share my pc to lg,
  6. miracast on lg smart tv,
  7. lg smart tv screen share with pc,
  8. screen share lg tv to pc,
  9. screen share lg smart tv,
  10. share screen on windows phone,
  11. trouble lg wireless display from laptop,