Windows 10: sms from windows 10 message can not send from this device

Discus and support sms from windows 10 message can not send from this device in Cortana to solve the problem; windows 10 1803 build 17134.472 Cortana gives me an error when I try to SMS I'm sorry, I can't send messages here. Try the Cortana app on your... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by chas2003, Jan 8, 2019.

1. chas2003 Win User

sms from windows 10 message can not send from this device

windows 10 1803 build 17134.472

Cortana gives me an error when I try to SMS I'm sorry, I can't send messages here. Try the Cortana app on your phone.

Any clue , ideas?

thanks charles

:)

chas2003, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview

Source: To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview - Skype Blogs

See also:

Brink, Jan 8, 2019
  3. dmccoy Win User
    dmccoy, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

You can now send SMS from the new Skype v8.13

Source: You can now send SMS from the new Skype - Microsoft Community

Brink, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. sms from windows 10 message can not send from this device - Similar Threads - sms message send

2. Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone: Hi all. I did search and was not able to find a solution. I have an Iphone 11 as well as an Iphone 8. I was using a Lumia 1520 until Microsoft discontinued Windows Mobile. I then moved to Android for awhile and finally Iphone. I have no plans to go back to the Android...
  3. Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone: Hi all. I did search and was not able to find a solution. I have an Iphone 11 as well as an Iphone 8. I was using a Lumia 1520 until Microsoft discontinued Windows Mobile. I then moved to Android for awhile and finally Iphone. I have no plans to go back to the Android...
  4. Will Windows `` Teams allow me to send SMS messages from my PC like I can with the Your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Windows `` Teams allow me to send SMS messages from my PC like I can with the Your...: Will Windows `` Teams allow me to send SMS messages from my PC like I can with the Your Phone app? Would Teams replace the Your Phone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-teams-allow-me-to-send-sms-messages/289e58e2-0702-46a4-aec3-b88a59bb704a
  5. Will Windows `` Teams allow me to send SMS messages from my PC like I can with the Your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows `` Teams allow me to send SMS messages from my PC like I can with the Your...: Will Windows `` Teams allow me to send SMS messages from my PC like I can with the Your Phone app? Would Teams replace the Your Phone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-teams-allow-me-to-send-sms-messages/289e58e2-0702-46a4-aec3-b88a59bb704a
  6. Sending SMS from PC using Cortana and Windows phone

in Cortana
    Sending SMS from PC using Cortana and Windows phone: I used to send text/SMS messages from my PC (desktop and laptop) using Cortana by typing in the command "send text". It has suddenly stopped working and now I get the message "I'm sorry I can't send messages here. Try Cortana on your phone". I have a windows phone and use...
  7. Cortana not sending SMS from my PC

in Cortana
    Cortana not sending SMS from my PC: When I initiate a text from Cortana on my PC (Surface Pro 4), I get the normal message that says, "I'll send that text using your phone. It may take a minute depending on connectivity." However, it stays on that screen and never sends the text. It was working fine a few days...
  8. You can now send SMS from the new Skype v8.13

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send SMS from the new Skype v8.13: Your feedback was loud and clear and we are excited to announce that you can now send SMS in the new Skype v8.13 and above on desktop and mobile. You can do this in different ways: Direct from your conversation window - [img] From the dialpad - [img] From...
  9. Send SMS Text Messages from Skype app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send SMS Text Messages from Skype app on Windows 10 PC: How to: Send SMS Text Messages from Skype app on Windows 10 PC How to Send SMS Text Messages from Skype app on Windows 10 PC [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider build 14926, you can now send and receive SMS text messages from the updated Skype Preview...
  10. Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC: How to: Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC How to Send SMS Text Message from Messaging app on Windows 10 PC [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10565, Skype messaging, calling and video capabilities come integrated into...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mobile sms not send

2. windows 10 can not send sms

3. im sorry i cant send messages here. try the cortana app on your phone.