Windows 10: SMS messaging on windows 10 pc

Discus and support SMS messaging on windows 10 pc in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; is it possible to send and receive SMS text messages from my windows 10 pc?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlEnglund, Nov 5, 2018.

1. AlEnglund Win User

SMS messaging on windows 10 pc

is it possible to send and receive SMS text messages from my windows 10 pc?

:)

AlEnglund, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview

Source: To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview - Skype Blogs

See also:

Brink, Nov 7, 2018
  4. malcolmd Win User

sms from Windows 10 PC

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm in a different country and it's a bit of a digression from the question of using the sms/txt feature in the latest build of Windows 10 (with a Windows Phone).

malcolmd, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. SMS messaging on windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - SMS messaging

2. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  3. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  4. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  5. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  6. I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS: I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS - How do I trouble shoot this or fix it?THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-no-longer-receiving-incoming-text-messages/dc77084f-44d0-4780-9e49-9c82df378e02
  7. I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS

I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS: I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS - How do I trouble shoot this or fix it?THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-no-longer-receiving-incoming-text-messages/dc77084f-44d0-4780-9e49-9c82df378e02
  8. I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered: There seems to be no way around this 2-factor authentication, I had to use my school account to post thisI can't sign in on anything not even the website, microsoft store, or office...
  9. I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered

I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered: There seems to be no way around this 2-factor authentication, I had to use my school account to post thisI can't sign in on anything not even the website, microsoft store, or office...
  10. I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sms mms device

2. sms mms driver windows 10

3. send sms text from pc may 2019 1with windows 10 mobile 1903

4. sms messaging on win ten