Windows 10: SMS messaging on windows 10 pc

Discus and support SMS messaging on windows 10 pc in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; is it possible to send and receive SMS text messages from my windows 10 pc?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlEnglund, Nov 5, 2018.

1. AlEnglund Win User

SMS messaging on windows 10 pc

is it possible to send and receive SMS text messages from my windows 10 pc?

:)

AlEnglund, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview

Source: To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview - Skype Blogs

See also:

Brink, Nov 7, 2018
  4. malcolmd Win User

sms from Windows 10 PC

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm in a different country and it's a bit of a digression from the question of using the sms/txt feature in the latest build of Windows 10 (with a Windows Phone).

malcolmd, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. SMS messaging on windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - SMS messaging

2. Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019: After limited availability, we decided to remove SMS Connect functionality from Skype. SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30th, 2019 but don't worry, you can still find all your individual SMS conversations with full history on your phone. If you want to...
  3. what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?: I have two Android phones in which I want to transfer all call logs and SMS from one phone to another. What is the easiest and reliable apps do you recommend? 136537
  4. Unknown MAP SMS/MMS solved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown MAP SMS/MMS solved.: Go to Devices and Printers in Control Panel. Find your mobile device. Right click the icon and choose properties. Select the services tab. Uncheck MAP SMS/MMS. Your device doesn't support it. It will disappear from the Device Manager....
  5. SMS texts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SMS texts: I am having difficulty with hackers recently. On April 27th 2019, I reinstalled MS Windows 10 on my computer. As part of the reinstallation procedure I received a text telling me a MS security code to my cell phone. The text came from "245000". Is "245000" belonging to...
  6. sms/mms driver uncknow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sms/mms driver uncknow: [ATTACH] Come mai in un computer nuovo trovo questo e windows update non riconosce un driver Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smsmms-driver-uncknow/b443675e-d4fb-4d3b-92e7-a37c292ec750
  7. Cortana has stopped sending SMS messages and Emails

in Cortana
    Cortana has stopped sending SMS messages and Emails: Both these functions used to work great, but as of the last (March 2019) update, both have stopped working. When I ask Cortana to send a message or compose an email, it just opens up a web search result. Windows all up to date, troubleshooter finds no problems; I'm beat!...
  8. An SMS program for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An SMS program for Windows: Is there an SMS program for Windows out there that can send SMS messages over WIFI? I don't have a phone(or atleast a working one) so I need one that doesn't require a phone. One that works like I can just type in the number of the person I want to contact and have a...
  9. Sending SMS from PC using Cortana and Windows phone

in Cortana
    Sending SMS from PC using Cortana and Windows phone: I used to send text/SMS messages from my PC (desktop and laptop) using Cortana by typing in the command "send text". It has suddenly stopped working and now I get the message "I'm sorry I can't send messages here. Try Cortana on your phone". I have a windows phone and use...
  10. sms from windows 10 message can not send from this device

in Cortana
    sms from windows 10 message can not send from this device: windows 10 1803 build 17134.472 Cortana gives me an error when I try to SMS I'm sorry, I can't send messages here. Try the Cortana app on your phone. Any clue , ideas? thanks charles...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. send sms text from pc may 2019 1with windows 10 mobile 1903

2. sms messaging on win ten