Windows 10: Some nice changes made to the "Global Media Controls" (Edge insider Canary).

Discus and support Some nice changes made to the "Global Media Controls" (Edge insider Canary). in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d8qmlm/some_nice_changes_made_to_the_global_media/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Some nice changes made to the "Global Media Controls" (Edge insider Canary).

/u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 29, 2019
  2. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Yeah, in the comment where I revealed how to enable this feature in the new Edge there is a video where you can see the difference between YouTube and the other media sessions:
    Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

I have been testing these controls for almost two weeks in Edge Canary:

An interesting and very useful option could soon reach the new Edge,

List of all media sessions in the "Global Media Controls" (Edge Canary). : Windows10

LEOPEVA64, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Edge Canary

Hi, I’m Virginia an independent advisor.

As Edge Canary is still in development it may be wise to mark this as a bug or request this feature for a future update.

Windows key + F will open the feedback app.

Time Lady, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Some nice changes made to the "Global Media Controls" (Edge insider Canary).

Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome  

How to Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome

Starting with Google Chrome 77, you can enable the Global Media Controls experimental flag that adds a Play button to the toolbar of Google Chrome.

Clicking on this Play button will open the Global Media Controls UI pop-up flyout that lists all your current media sessions along with Previous Play/Pause, and Next controls for each media session.

This tutorial will show you how to enable or disable the Global Media Controls feature in Google Chrome for your account in Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Global Media Controls in Google Chrome

Some nice changes made to the "Global Media Controls" (Edge insider Canary). [​IMG]

Here's How:

1 Open Google Chrome.

2 Copy and paste the link below into the address bar of Chrome, and press Enter.
    *Arrow chrome://flags/#global-media-controls
    3 Select Default (same as disabled), Enabled, or Disabled for the Global Media Controls setting you want. (see screenshot below)

4 Click/tap on the Relaunch Now button at the bottom to apply.

Some nice changes made to the "Global Media Controls" (Edge insider Canary). [​IMG]

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Some nice changes made to the "Global Media Controls" (Edge insider Canary).

1. Some nice changes made to the "Global Media Controls" (Edge insider Canary). - Similar Threads - nice changes made

2. canary channel change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    canary channel change: i want to change from canary channel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canary-channel-change/bfd09bda-0ab6-4ad3-97e5-410b55097007
  3. WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM CANARY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM CANARY: AFTER GETTING WINDOWS INSIDER CANARY CANNEL A NEW UPDATE MY WINDOWS IS FULLY CHANGED MY LAPTOP STARTED OVERHEATING AND COOLING FAN IS NOT STOPPING . LAPTOP BATTERY IS DEAD IN 1 HOUR ....
  4. WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM CANARY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM CANARY: AFTER GETTING WINDOWS INSIDER CANARY CANNEL A NEW UPDATE MY WINDOWS IS FULLY CHANGED MY LAPTOP STARTED OVERHEATING AND COOLING FAN IS NOT STOPPING . LAPTOP BATTERY IS DEAD IN 1 HOUR ....
  5. Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary.: [ATTACH] A few months ago, Microsoft added the Aura tooltips to Chromium-based browsers, but the color of those tooltips didn't match the color of Edge's dark mode, today Microsoft has changed the color of those tooltips: Aura tooltips. Aura tooltips. Aura tooltips....
  6. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  7. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...
  8. No control in windows, real nice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No control in windows, real nice: My computer is acting up, no idea why, open task manager and for some unknown reasoning the most useless and dumbest features of windows are spiking in CPU, ie explorer, runtime broker, Cortana, windows search, windows backup, service host (many of them), CTF loader,...
  9. Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome Starting with Google Chrome 77, you can enable the Global Media Controls experimental flag that adds a Play button to the toolbar of Google...
  10. Thunderbird users -- Nice global Font and theme changer

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird users -- Nice global Font and theme changer: Hi there sometimes I always wonder why developers often make standard GUI's, toolbars / menu text sizes etc too TINY - especially on modern large monitors without any way of changing these. Adobe photoshop is a typical example of the GUI with TINY fonts not really...