Windows 10: Start Menu resizing in Windows 10

Discus and support Start Menu resizing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The new Start menu is a hybrid of the Windows 7 menu and the features of Windows 8. With Live Tiles and traditional apps sitting side-by-side, it's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Start Menu resizing in Windows 10

Read more...

:)

Brink, Sep 29, 2014

2. Resizable Windows 10 Start Menu and Vertical v. Horizontal Scroll

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

You can resize your start menu on your Windows 10 computer. You can just click on the edge of the start menu and stretch to expand it.

You can also make it full screen. You may refer the article below to resize the start menu.

Resize the start menu

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/resize-the-start-menu

Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Sep 29, 2014
  3. Zest2learn, Sep 29, 2014
Thema:

Start Menu resizing in Windows 10

1. Start Menu resizing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Start Menu resizing

2. Default start menu tile size. Bulk resize.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default start menu tile size. Bulk resize.: I've googled and binged, I've Duck souped and magellaned.... Surely Microsoft isn't so dimwitted so as to not provide the opportunity to set a default tile size (I prefer small) for start menu tiles. Or the ability to mass-resize (shift-click - something) so that the start...
  3. Resize start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Resize start menu: Hi Group I was able to resize the start menu in build 9926 using the registry hack. I see that the hack is there in 100041 and 100049. But I cant resize the start menu now. Anyone else have this problem. Thanks. 5160
  4. Can't get the Start Menu to Resize

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get the Start Menu to Resize: I just did a clean install of 10041 and can't fine a way to switch to a resizable Start Menu. I have seen several post here which describe a registry edit to accomplish this but it doesn't seem to work under 10041. It did under 9926. Here is a part of the instructions I...
  5. How to bring back the old resizable Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to bring back the old resizable Start Menu: See tutorial: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html ​Right click on the Start Button and select "Run" Type "regedit" Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Explorer>Advance Create a new DWORD (32-bit) value, call it...
  6. Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10: In Windows 8.1 I could resize any and all tiles I wanted to Small, Medium, Wide or Large. After update to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition not ALL tiles are resizable to Wide or Large. Microsoft says that it is up to the author of the app to allow all these sizes. If that is...
  7. Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu: [img] Earlier today a new build of Windows 10 for the desktop leaked and with it comes a few improvements to the finesse of the OS. In 10056, there is a new animation for the Start menu when opening in tablet mode and the virtual desktops have a new animation as well....
  8. Resize Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Resize Start Menu in Windows 10: I have updated the tutorial for Windows 10 build 10061. *Smile 2150
  9. Enable or Disable Resizable Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Resizable Start Menu in Windows 10: Another good one Shawn *Smile Adding the start menu search box will that also bring back the Bing web search default ? The search box does say Search everywhere :/ The new one also does say search the web and windows but it does put local search results on top and...
  10. resizable Start menu will be available in Windows 10 RTM

in Windows 10 News
    resizable Start menu will be available in Windows 10 RTM: But have no fear. For those of you wondering if Microsoft removed this option from Windows 10, it will be available once the operating system is released this summer. We here at WinBeta get quite a few emails asking us certain questions, and thankfully there are solid...