Windows 10: Stuck on "Welcome to Windows 10" Screen [SOLVED]

Discus and support Stuck on "Welcome to Windows 10" Screen [SOLVED] in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everytime I click next it freezes and if i click too many times it freezes and restarts the computer and then shortly after Im straight back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scrai, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Scrai Win User

Stuck on "Welcome to Windows 10" Screen [SOLVED]

Everytime I click next it freezes and if i click too many times it freezes and restarts the computer and then shortly after Im straight back to the same screen. What did I exactly do and how do i fix it?

:)

Scrai, Jun 18, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jun 18, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jun 18, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Try to boot in Safe Mode.
    Is it the same, or it boots up rightly? Let us know.

This information will be needed to determine the next course of action.

5. Scrai Win User
    Nothing still, i click next it just freezes

Scrai, Jun 18, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    If the same happens even in safe mode, then it is not a common driver related issue. It may be a corrupt user account, or a hardware failure.

Try a a System Restore of Windows 10 at Boot.
    If it does not work, it would be better to go for a clean installation.

If even the clean installation does not work, we have to think for hardware failure.

Thema:

1. Stuck on "Welcome to Windows 10" Screen [SOLVED] - Similar Threads - Stuck Welcome Screen

2. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: So I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with an NVIDIA Geforce GT1030 installed in it, and I booted it up this morning and I am stuck on the welcome screen. I do not think it is hardware related, as I performed a test and nothing appeared to be defective. I cannot reach the pin or...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: So I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with an NVIDIA Geforce GT1030 installed in it, and I booted it up this morning and I am stuck on the welcome screen. I do not think it is hardware related, as I performed a test and nothing appeared to be defective. I cannot reach the pin or...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen: A few days ago Windows 10 began having an error where it would be stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots after logging in. I don't have anything plugged into the laptop, tried putting the laptop on airplane mode, tried doing a startup repair which was...
  6. Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen: I cannot log in in any way, the screen is blurred and no user charges me, I have already restarted the computer several times, removed the battery and I cannot advance. Can someone help me? please [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck on Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Stuck on Welcome Screen: So, I was playing Garry's Mod when this happened. It was in fullscreen so I had no way to get out of it, and it was lagging like hell. I couldnt get task manager because it dosent display on top, so the only way to fix it was to log out, then log back in. It seemed normal at...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the computer boots up, it displays a temporary Welcome screen which is nothing but a blue screen with Welcome written on it and spinning circle of dots. At times, this screen stays longer and sometimes permanent that you end [...] This post Windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen: Having Windows get stuck on the Welcome screen and prevent you from using your computer is a very frustrating experience. This guide will walk you through some fixes to help get you back to your desktop when this happens. A simple solution to try is unplugging all external...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: When trying to open iTunes, i get an error that a .dll file is corrupted or something (can't remember the name). So, obviously, I try to reinstall iTunes, but I can only do it through Microsoft Store (first time I've used it). Everything works fine and I keep working on my...