Windows 10: Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....

Discus and support Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This has been asked before and the answer was just a momentary fix instead of an actual solution. When hovering over the open programs on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bf_uk, Sep 27, 2018.

1. bf_uk Win User

Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....

This has been asked before and the answer was just a momentary fix instead of an actual solution.

When hovering over the open programs on the taskbar, we are presented with a thumbnail popup, this is supposed to minimize when you move the cursor away from it but do not. We are forced to select it and then minimize the window to get rid of it.

Wan we get a proper fix for this please?

Windows 10 Pro v.1803 build 17134.285

:)

bf_uk, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Sep 27, 2018
  3. ambision Win User
    ambision, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....

Disable Taskbar Thumbnail Preview?

I do not understand how unpinning helps to solve the thumbnail problem?! Once you start an application it is there in the taskbar and I do not want to see the thumbnails flooding the space. Also, I do not want to do a long mouse run along the taskbar to
    select a thumbnail, I used to run the vertical list of app instances and that was more convenient in Win 7. Please give me back this option.

Andrei Kovalev, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....

1. Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise.... - Similar Threads - Taskbar thumbnail popups

2. Popup window every 30mins - minimises all programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popup window every 30mins - minimises all programs: Hi, I have a program popup showing on my pc exactly every 30 minutes. Exactly 0:13 of every hour and 0:43 of every hour. Every time this happens, the popup shows and disappears very fast and as far as I can see, there is no task in event viewer nor is there a name when the...
  3. Popup window every 30mins - minimises all programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popup window every 30mins - minimises all programs: Hi, I have a program popup showing on my pc exactly every 30 minutes. Exactly 0:13 of every hour and 0:43 of every hour. Every time this happens, the popup shows and disappears very fast and as far as I can see, there is no task in event viewer nor is there a name when the...
  4. Taskbar Popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Popup: Hello, I'd like to disable an option with the taskbar. While my taskbar is automatically hidden, it pops up with no visible reason. This may be due to using chatting applications such as Discord or Steam, but I'd like for the taskbar to stay hidden, even when a...
  5. Taskbar thumbnails

Taskbar thumbnails: Dear microsoft community, I experience a problem with the windows 10 taskbar. If I have multiple instances of 1 application open and I hover over it, it just show the text not a thumbnail. As you can see in the picture underneath[ATTACH]I don't have this problem when only...
  6. Turn on taskbar thumbnails

Turn on taskbar thumbnails: [ATTACH] Does anyone know hoe to fix this? I cant see the thumbnails of my applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-taskbar-thumbnails/17cdeb68-f011-4826-b93b-4b8ff719d80a
  7. Folder thumbnails on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder thumbnails on taskbar?: Have File Explorer folders always been displayed like this? So that the full names cannot be identified when their current width is narrow? [img] Terry, East Grinstead, UK 135755
  8. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue. [img] 122929
  9. Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....

Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....: This has been asked before and the answer was just a momentary fix instead of an actual solution. When hovering over the open programs on the taskbar, we are presented with a thumbnail popup, this is supposed to minimize when you move the cursor away from it but do not. We...
  10. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, hovering over icons on the taskbar bar no long shows the thumbnail/preview of the window and I have no idea of how to get it working again. Any help please? 32563