Windows 10: Taskbar Thumbnails

Discus and support Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joegti, Dec 5, 2018.

1. joegti Win User

Taskbar Thumbnails

For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue.

Taskbar Thumbnails [​IMG]

:)

joegti, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  3. ambision Win User
    ambision, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Taskbar Thumbnails

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar Thumbnails

1. Taskbar Thumbnails - Similar Threads - Taskbar Thumbnails

2. disable taskbar thumbnail preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable taskbar thumbnail preview: Can't disable taskbar thumbnail preview. Tried all the ways 4? found on the internet, including the ones suggested by this Community.How can it be that an issue with "disable taskbar thumbnail preview" was not solved in all the years since Windows Vista?Yesterday Microsoft...
  3. disable taskbar thumbnail preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable taskbar thumbnail preview: Can't disable taskbar thumbnail preview. Tried all the ways 4? found on the internet, including the ones suggested by this Community.How can it be that an issue with "disable taskbar thumbnail preview" was not solved in all the years since Windows Vista?Yesterday Microsoft...
  4. How to resolve Taskbar thumbnail preview disappear too quickly to select in window 11?

How to resolve Taskbar thumbnail preview disappear too quickly to select in window 11?: Hi,I am facing issue in window 11, when are we Taskbar thumbnail preview disappear too quickly to select. please help.Regards,Narendra Saini...
  5. How to resolve Taskbar thumbnail preview disappear too quickly to select in window 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve Taskbar thumbnail preview disappear too quickly to select in window 11?: Hi,I am facing issue in window 11, when are we Taskbar thumbnail preview disappear too quickly to select. please help.Regards,Narendra Saini...
  6. Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck: Thank you for your time...Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck and doesn't hide when the mouse is moved away or clicked somewhere else on the screen.You can see in the screenshot that I've double clicked on the word "screen" yet the Taskbar previews are still open.Similar...
  7. Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck

Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck: Thank you for your time...Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck and doesn't hide when the mouse is moved away or clicked somewhere else on the screen.You can see in the screenshot that I've double clicked on the word "screen" yet the Taskbar previews are still open.Similar...
  8. Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10

Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10: Hi,now, around 7 years later than this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-off-taskbar-thumbnail-previews-in/1526f2f8-e29b-4a1c-8293-7b2d9e542abc was created by some other user, there is still no working solution to disable simple thumbnail...
  9. Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10: Hi,now, around 7 years later than this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-off-taskbar-thumbnail-previews-in/1526f2f8-e29b-4a1c-8293-7b2d9e542abc was created by some other user, there is still no working solution to disable simple thumbnail...
  10. Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization