Windows 10: Taskbar Thumbnails

Discus and support Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joegti, Dec 5, 2018.

1. joegti Win User

Taskbar Thumbnails

For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue.

Taskbar Thumbnails [​IMG]

:)

joegti, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  3. ambision Win User
    ambision, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Taskbar Thumbnails

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar Thumbnails

1. Taskbar Thumbnails - Similar Threads - Taskbar Thumbnails

2. Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....: This has been asked before and the answer was just a momentary fix instead of an actual solution. When hovering over the open programs on the taskbar, we are presented with a thumbnail popup, this is supposed to minimize when you move the cursor away from it but do not. We...
  3. Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....

Taskbar thumbnail popups do not minimise....: This has been asked before and the answer was just a momentary fix instead of an actual solution. When hovering over the open programs on the taskbar, we are presented with a thumbnail popup, this is supposed to minimize when you move the cursor away from it but do not. We...
  4. My Windows 10 Pro Thumbnail Preview for Taskbar isn't Working Properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 Pro Thumbnail Preview for Taskbar isn't Working Properly: So recently, my taskbar thumbnail preview has stopped working by itself. So when I have one tab open like google chrome or file explorer I see a thumbnail preview but when I hover over it it doesn't present the tab I am hovering over, but when I have another tab one of the...
  5. Issue with taskbar app preview thumbnails on windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with taskbar app preview thumbnails on windows 10 1803: Hi, I am on July 16, 2018 update for Windows 10 version 1803. I have a very odd issue since I updated my PC to version 1803. The windows store apps including the settings app, windows store app face the following issue. Note that I do not have any issues with desktop apps....
  6. Live taskbar thumbnails preview when my mouse isn't over it

Live taskbar thumbnails preview when my mouse isn't over it: Hello guys, Sometimes somehow it does stay on, while I'm doing other things and my mouse isn't over it, so I'm wondering - maybe there is a way to make a live preview of thumbnails always on intentionally? 79928
  7. Taskbar thumbnails turn off after 1 second

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar thumbnails turn off after 1 second: I keep several programs active most of the time. This is indicated by a bar under the icon. Mousing the icon of the currently open program window shows a thumbnail view of the current window(s), which stays visible until moving away. However, mousing the other icons shows a...
  8. Blank Thumbnails on Taskbar and Paper white images icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Thumbnails on Taskbar and Paper white images icon: Hi, After the recent update 1709 -- (The fall update I think) I've encounter issues with thumbnail previewer. I does not show thumbnail images but default icon instead [img] it wasn't my first time I've encountered this, It happened same thing on every updates. So knew...
  9. Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?: Hello. When taskbar is set to anything other then "always combine", it hides titles on preview thumbnails. So now in order to understand which thumbnail belong to what window, we have to shift our eyes from thumbnail to taskbar and search for slightly "highlighted" item,...
  10. Change Delay Time to Show Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Delay Time to Show Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10: I tried this on a standard account. Surprisingly, or maybe not, you can edit regedit under HKEY_CURRENT_USER as a standard user. Anyway, it doesn't seem to work and stays as 1000 ms efter after logout/login. I edited the registry as admin and added under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE...