Windows 10: Timeline keeps vanishing

Discus and support Timeline keeps vanishing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I get Timeline back? It keeps vanishing and I spend a lot of time trying to get the settings right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JANAESIMS, Oct 13, 2018.

1. JANAESIMS Win User

Timeline keeps vanishing

Can I get Timeline back? It keeps vanishing and I spend a lot of time trying to get the settings right

:)

JANAESIMS, Oct 13, 2018
  2. clayto Win User

Timeline has vanished

Timeline vanished again and was absent for a day and now it has re-appeared it only shows 'Earlier today'. Searching does not find any earlier activities. So it would seem that at present it is not at all stable and not to be relied on, yet.

clayto, Oct 13, 2018
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Timeline has vanished

Some settings are hidden in Privacy. You can get to it by clicking Start and typing "Timeline" (or open Settings and use search box.

*Arrow Turn On or Off Collect Activity History in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Timeline keeps vanishing [​IMG]

Other options are shown in Tutorials:

*Arrow Enable or Disable Timeline in Windows 10

AndreTen, Oct 13, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Timeline keeps vanishing

Timeline has vanished

Hmmmmmm.... I just checked mine. Same thing, just today and pieces of yesterday.

This is the message block I have at the tail-end of Timeline on the screen. Lower left. I have my settings just as Andre posted above, but do not have Sync turned on. The message seems to imply Sync must be on to get last 30 days activity, even if only one machine. Guess you're syncing to yourself. I'm gonna turn sync on, and see what it looks like tomorrow and next day. Maybe your issue, also.

Timeline keeps vanishing [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Timeline keeps vanishing

1. Timeline keeps vanishing - Similar Threads - Timeline keeps vanishing

2. Timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Timeline: Hi people.Setting up a new, to me, refurbished PC.My Os build is 19044.2006 My timeline only shows 3 days worth of data but with the option to sign in to microsoft and get the 30 days I had on my old PC.When I click on the blue sign in button I am taken to this screenMy...
  3. Timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Timeline: Hi people.Setting up a new, to me, refurbished PC.My Os build is 19044.2006 My timeline only shows 3 days worth of data but with the option to sign in to microsoft and get the 30 days I had on my old PC.When I click on the blue sign in button I am taken to this screenMy...
  4. Timeline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Timeline: Timeline in Task manager suddenly stopped working. Has been working well to date. Ideas of how to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline/b01f1655-4c53-4f88-848b-37cb6f5562b8
  5. Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Timeline: I have the timeline feature enabled in windows 10. However, I don't see my Microsoft word or excel documents when I scroll through the timeline. How do I enable this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline/c37da475-8e93-43e3-8781-d10471434b2d
  6. Timeline issues...

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline issues...: Hey guys... My timeline goes from March 4 to earlier today..everything in between is gone. I rebuilt the index and the same thing... Any ideas why? 130019
  7. Timeline issues...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Timeline issues...: Hey guys... My timeline goes from March 4 to earlier today..everything in between is gone. I rebuilt the index and the same thing... Any ideas why? 130019
  8. How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing

How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing: Timeline can be useful, if it works. Despite spending a lot of effort getting the settings right and merging the appropriate command in the registry Timeline has vanished yet again. How can I get it back, and end this instability?...
  9. How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing

How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing: Timeline can be useful, if it works. Despite spending a lot of effort getting the settings right and merging the appropriate command in the registry Timeline has vanished yet again. How can I get it back, and end this instability?...
  10. Timeline has vanished

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline has vanished: My Timeline is no longer visible ---- all the past activities are no longer shown. All I get is what is displayed currently on the desktops. Search does not find anything, and I cannot find where the setting are, in case Timeline has got switched off. I think I once accessed...