Windows 10: Trouble logging onto the Xbox app

Discus and support Trouble logging onto the Xbox app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't log onto the xbox app. Has been this way for about a day. It only happens on my Windows 10 laptop, and not my phone, which also has the xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tiger60f2, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Tiger60f2 Win User

Trouble logging onto the Xbox app

I can't log onto the xbox app. Has been this way for about a day. It only happens on my Windows 10 laptop, and not my phone, which also has the xbox app. It says I'm not signed in, I try to sign in, and it says I need to "connect to the internet". When I just tried it, I had all the wifi bars, and yesterday I tried it while connected via Ethernet. I reset it twice, still won't work.

:)

Tiger60f2, Sep 25, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Trouble logging onto the Xbox app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Trouble logging onto the Xbox app

Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing

So after i reset my laptop OS win 10 everything work fine EXCEPT when i tried to sign in at XBOX app i get a error message 0x87dd0005. Unfortunately the suggested fix does not work.

Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app

Applies to Windows 10

If you’re having trouble signing in to the Xbox app, here are a few things you can try.

• Make sure that you’ve connected to the Internet.

• Go to
      Xbox.com
      and sign in there to make sure that the Xbox service is up and running and you don’t have any issues with your account.

• On your PC, go to Start > Settings > Time & language.
      Under Date and time, make sure that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

• If none of the other options work, go to Start > Settings >
      Accounts and find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app, and select
      Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

ian dela cruz, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Trouble logging onto the Xbox app

1. Trouble logging onto the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Trouble logging onto

2. Having trouble with Xbox app on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble with Xbox app on PC: Whenever I try to install a game, or launch a game from the Xbox app, the Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer asks for admin privelleges which I give it. Then I get a windows error saying "The device cannot find the device, path or file. You may not have the...
  3. 0x8007112a TROUBLE IN XBOX APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8007112a TROUBLE IN XBOX APP: Hello, I have a problem when trying to install any game from the xbox app, it gives me the error 0X8007112a, I searched the internet and the only thing I found is that error, but it is different situations. I tried to repair the microsoft store, delete the xbox app but...
  4. 0x8007112a TROUBLE IN XBOX APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8007112a TROUBLE IN XBOX APP: Hello, I have a problem when trying to install any game from the xbox app, it gives me the error 0X8007112a, I searched the internet and the only thing I found is that error, but it is different situations. I tried to repair the microsoft store, delete the xbox app but...
  5. Xbox apps not logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox apps not logging in: When I try to login into the Xbox app it goes to a black screen then after 30 seconds of that it goes back to the main menu of the app. And for the console companion when I try to log in it says, "You're not connected to the internet check your network connection and try...
  6. Xbox apps not logging in

Xbox apps not logging in: When I try to login into the Xbox app it goes to a black screen then after 30 seconds of that it goes back to the main menu of the app. And for the console companion when I try to log in it says, "You're not connected to the internet check your network connection and try...
  7. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  8. logging in to the xbox app on pc

logging in to the xbox app on pc: so I've downloaded the Xbox app on pc, and when I go to the account dropdown and select sign in, a window pops up twice for around 1/2 a second each time, then I get a loading wheel at my cursor, then.. nothing. Does anyone have a solution or the same problem?...
  9. Troubles logging in to PC Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles logging in to PC Apps?: For most of the day today I've been trying to log in to my various game-related apps that use my Microsoft Account - GamePass, Minecraft for Windows 10, even my Microsoft Mahjong. I've been automatically logged out of all of them, and when I try to click Sign-on it does...
  10. Trouble Projecting onto TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Projecting onto TV: When I try to project my screen onto my tv, it cuts off the borders by about the size of the task bar (vertical wise). All I'm using is an HDMI cable that came with the tv and I don't really have the money to get anything else like chromcast or items of the like to help with...