Windows 10: Unable to restore the Microsoft account original one

Discus and support Unable to restore the Microsoft account original one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, While I logged in to Win 10 it is showing logged in with temporary account. To resolve that I changed the registry key setting with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jayasis, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Jayasis Win User

Unable to restore the Microsoft account original one

Hello,

While I logged in to Win 10 it is showing logged in with temporary account.

To resolve that I changed the registry key setting with an account and after restarting I understand that it was not the account which I had previously. Now how will I get back my original account.

:)

Jayasis, Jan 29, 2020

2. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

1. Unable to restore the Microsoft account original one - Similar Threads - Unable restore Microsoft

2. unable to restore main original administrator on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to restore main original administrator on my PC: i was borrowing my friends surface pro 8 and i logged into the computer using my microsoft account. i only borrowed it for one day then returned it to her and now for some reason her computer recognizes me as the administrator and now my onedrive and everything is showing up...
  3. unable to restore main original administrator on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to restore main original administrator on my PC: i was borrowing my friends surface pro 8 and i logged into the computer using my microsoft account. i only borrowed it for one day then returned it to her and now for some reason her computer recognizes me as the administrator and now my onedrive and everything is showing up...
  4. Unable to restore Photos In One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to restore Photos In One Drive: Soon after restoring Win10 Home to my new HDD, I saw One Drive was trying to download and save my files. I have over 1TB so the free 1D won't work and I don't wish to pay for the 1D backup services. So I disabled 1D and thought my files would still be on my HDD and were not...
  5. Unable to restore Photos In One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to restore Photos In One Drive: Soon after restoring Win10 Home to my new HDD, I saw One Drive was trying to download and save my files. I have over 1TB so the free 1D won't work and I don't wish to pay for the 1D backup services. So I disabled 1D and thought my files would still be on my HDD and were not...
  6. Unable to access original Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access original Microsoft account: I am a user on Microsoft and my partner is too. She is the Administrator. On 15/12/2019. I have log on with my usual password and have been logged on with a temporary Profile. Had a box stating that some of your accounts require attention. I Pressed ‘Fix Now’. My...
  7. Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.: So I recently noticed that I can't log into the microsoft store with my main account. So naturally I tried using other accounts and quickly noticed the only account affected is my main account (this account). This probably issue probably formed after I reinstalled windows...
  8. restore original doc.x

restore original doc.x: trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not there.... anything i am missing??...
  9. Unable to restore original downloads folder location

Unable to restore original downloads folder location: Dear community, I have a new Windows 8 computer. The hard drive is separated in two, OS (C:) and DATA (D:) and I realised that all my files were being stored in drive C: I read online that you could modify where folders like 'My documents' are stored by clicking...
  10. Is there a way to restore Microsoft Outlook to the original format

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a way to restore Microsoft Outlook to the original format: Hi all- Looking for your expertise and guidance in trying to restore my original Outlook, and MS office products (excel, ppt, word, etc) that came with my Dell laptop when I purchased it. I'm on business travel and upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and all of my original...