Windows 10: Using command to reset to last working regedit Windows 10

Discus and support Using command to reset to last working regedit Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have accidentally change the ownership of C drive in process trying to fix a damaged recycle issue which is no longer a problem but I can't restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelPierangelino, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Using command to reset to last working regedit Windows 10

I have accidentally change the ownership of C drive in process trying to fix a damaged recycle issue which is no longer a problem but I can't restart my computer now cuz it's just stuck in a loop of I'm trying to fix something and not being able to how do I reset the last known regedit does action and or files configuration and how do I list directory available when it says directory not available but shows the drive number

:)

MichaelPierangelino, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Using command to reset to last working regedit Windows 10 :)

3. Windows 10 fails to update

Thanks,

The Users list compared to the Profile list you posted earlier tell me there is not an issue with Users (a known issue where there is a profile in the list, but not actual User folder).

The error code suggests corruption in the CBS manifest:
    Try these steps one at time until the issue is resolved or you run out of steps.

Is Windows activated?
    No? Activate Windows 10

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following line
    reg query HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /s
    If DisableWindowsUpdateAccess REG_DWORD 0x1

launch regedit
    navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
    change the value of DisableWindowsUpdateAccess to 0
    exit regedit
    exit Command Prompt

Launch Windows Update

Try the next suggestion if the issue is not resolved.

Restore health to the component store
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Step 6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    Step 7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command
    Check System Files
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Read the front material, then
    follow >> OPTION THREE <<
    To Run SFC /SCANNOW Command in Windows 10

If there are integrity issues reported on screen,
    Follow the instructions in >> OPTION FIVE <<
    To View Only the "SFC" Scan Results from the CBS.LOG

If there are no integrity errors, Launch Windows Update

Paste the following line into the address bar of File Explorer
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\TroubleshootingLaunch System and Security > Fix problems with Windows Update
    Press Advanced
    Select Run as administrator
    Press Next

Launch Windows Update

Automatically reset Windows Update components
    Download and run MS Windows Update diagnostic cab (direct download)

Launch Windows Update

Manually reset Windows Updates via batch file

Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10

Launch Windows Update

Slartybart, Oct 28, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

Using command to reset to last working regedit Windows 10

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Using command to reset to last working regedit Windows 10

1. Using command to reset to last working regedit Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Using command reset

2. Regedit & cmd not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regedit & cmd not working: So I had a problem in which an app wouldn’t work without something from the Microsoft store. So I had watched a video saying to change my exefiles to application. Once I did this I Reseted my computer and now everytime I try to open up an app like chrome it says this “This...
  3. Regedit & cmd not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regedit & cmd not working: So I had a problem in which an app wouldn’t work without something from the Microsoft store. So I had watched a video saying to change my exefiles to application. Once I did this I Reseted my computer and now everytime I try to open up an app like chrome it says this “This...
  4. Regedit & cmd not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to reset REGEDIT to default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset REGEDIT to default in Windows 10: In this post, we will show you how to reset the Registry Editor window position, size, etc. to its default settings in Windows 10. Before you begin, close the Registry Editor, create a system restore point and then run the reg file that we have given below as a download....
  6. RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel

in Windows 10 Customization
    RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel: I want to reverse the scroll direction on my mouse, and I did the usual in the Registry Editor, and changed FlipFlopWheel to a value of 1. It worked fine. About every week or so, I boot up, and the scroll direction is reversed again. I go back into the editor, and...
  7. Will Factory Resetting my PC will reset to default my REGEDIT settings and Command prompt...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will Factory Resetting my PC will reset to default my REGEDIT settings and Command prompt...: I kind of messed up and watched different videos of boosting my pc and I feel stupid, I want to reset all my REGEDIT settings and Command prompt commands i've used, will a factory reset through "Reset this PC" will do this ? submitted by /u/markrk12 [link] [comments]...
  8. Touchpad resetting to default on every restart, regedit change not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad resetting to default on every restart, regedit change not working: Using V 19.3.31.31 of synaptics drivers on an HP envy x360 15-bp106. I have kept the installation file of this version specifically because newer versions remove a lot of functionality e.g. launch a command by 2 finger click. After a fresh Win10 install I cannot get the...
  9. Last wake command?

in Windows 10 Support
    Last wake command?: My PC keeps waking from sleep and hibernate. In cmd I typed: powercfg -lastwake But it did not give me detailed information. How can I learn what keeps waking my PC? 90765
  10. regedit not open from run command

in Windows 10 Support
    regedit not open from run command: When I bring up the run command (Win+R) and enter regedit or regedit.exe. It does not open. If I enter C:\Windows\regedit.exe, it opens. All other exe files in the windows directory opens fine except for regedit. Windows and System32 folders were missing in the...