Windows 10: Using start page in Windows 10 - navigating program list

Discus and support Using start page in Windows 10 - navigating program list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 50 - 60 programs listed alphabetically. If I want to jump to those programs that start with "R" how do I do that without scrolling. In a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mike Lester Pueblo, May 1, 2020.

1. Using start page in Windows 10 - navigating program list

I have 50 - 60 programs listed alphabetically. If I want to jump to those programs that start with "R" how do I do that without scrolling.

In a lot of applications you might hit the "R" key.

:)

Mike Lester Pueblo, May 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 1, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Using start page in Windows 10 - navigating program list

Bree, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Using start page in Windows 10 - navigating program list

1. Using start page in Windows 10 - navigating program list - Similar Threads - Using start page

2. how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts: I want to learn how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts. As an exercise and to describe the steps to take, I tried to add a program called Keepass. Here are the steps I took: 1. click start/search msconfig [ATTACH] 2. click...
  3. Windows 10 start program list - how to edit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 start program list - how to edit: I used to quite like windows in the old days, maybe at 67 it's just beyond me now. All I want to do is go into the start menu list and take the icons of my added programs and have them show in the list without having to open a folder first. I'd also like to get rid of all the...
  4. Windows 10 start program list - how to edit

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start program list - how to edit: I used to quite like windows in the old days, maybe at 67 it's just beyond me now. All I want to do is go into the start menu list and take the icons of my added programs and have them show in the list without having to open a folder first. I'd also like to get rid of all the...
  5. dll.js is listed in start-up program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dll.js is listed in start-up program: Hi In my computer dll.js is listed as start-up program. I don't have any clue about this program. Can anyone tell which program is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dlljs-is-listed-in-start-up-program/403cacdf-d0da-41fb-95f9-7e1f8168ff53"
  6. Language in Start menu program list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language in Start menu program list: Why does "Microsfoft office Hulpprogramma's" appear in Nederland in my start menu program list when my system language is English. All other start menu programs are shown in English....
  7. windows 10 programs list

windows 10 programs list: hi,this is my first post to anywhere please bear with me. just upgraded to windows 10 and my computer says that no programs are installed on this computer,though everything is running fine ,thanks 46910
  8. Navigation - List of All Apps

Navigation - List of All Apps: Is there a shortcut or other way to speed through the list of all apps, say, go directly to W? Or a method to Find an app? 14290
  9. Start program or web page at login

in Windows 10 Support
    Start program or web page at login: So some one keeps frogetting to clock in when he gets back to his desk from lunch.(me) Start up at boot isn't going to work, because I just lock my computer and dont shut down. I need a way to open a webpage at login not start up. Any ideas? 32981
  10. Programs Used List in Start Menue

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs Used List in Start Menue: How do a get a program that I use quite often to get on the "Most Used Programs List". I realize that I probably have to use it more for it to appear on the list. But I want to know if I can get it there even though the program is not used as often as the others. TIA...