Windows 10: View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Discus and support View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to: View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

Your browsing history includes sites you've visited, passwords, info you've entered into forms, and cookies. Microsoft Edge remembers this info and stores in on your PC as you browse the web. If you use Cortana, she also stores some info in the cloud.

See also: View and delete browsing history in Microsoft Edge

This tutorial will show you how to view your browsing history in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To View Your Browsing History in Microsoft Edge using Keyboard Shortcut
    • Option Two: To View Your Browsing History in Microsoft Edge from Hub
    • Option Three: To View Your Browsing History in Microsoft Edge from Back and Forward Arrows
    • Option Four: To View Your Browsing History in Microsoft Edge from Settings and More (Alt+X) menu

OPTION ONE [/i] To View Your Browsing History in Microsoft Edge using Keyboard Shortcut
    1. While you have Microsoft Edge open, press the Ctrl+H keys to open History in the Hub.

2. You will now see your History in the Hub. You can click/tap on a listed website to open it in the current tab. (see screenshot below)

View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [​IMG]

OPTION TWO [/i] To View Your Browsing History in Microsoft Edge from Hub
    1. While you have Microsoft Edge open, click/tap on the Favorites (Ctrl+I)
    button, and click/tap on History. (see screenshot below)

2. You will now see your browsing history. You can click/tap on a listed website to open it in the current tab.

OPTION THREE [/i] To View Your Browsing History in Microsoft Edge from Back and Forward Arrows
    1. While you have a tab open in Microsoft Edge, right click or press and hold on the Back or Forward button, and click/tap on History. (see screenshot below)

2. You will now see your History in the Hub. You can click/tap on a listed website to open it in the current tab. (see screenshot below)

OPTION FOUR [/i] To View Your Browsing History in Microsoft Edge from Settings and More (Alt+X) menu
    1. While you have Microsoft Edge open, click/tap on the Settings and more (Alt+X) button (3 dots), and click/tap on History. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Jun 30, 2017

2. BING BROWSING HISTORY

Hello William,

Are you referring to deleting the browser history of your web browser? If you are, you can check this articles for steps on how to delete browser history of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

For clearing the search history on Bing, you can refer to this

page

Let us know if you have other questions.

Devlin Sco, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Browsing History in Edge

I am sick & tired of Windows 10 & Edge.

I want to use Google NOT Bing that is my choice - Microsoft you DO NOT have a right to dictate to me what search engine I use.

I am FORCED to use Edge because Internet Explorer WILL NOT work properly with Windows 10 - again Microsoft making choices for me

With Internet Explorer I NEVER had a problem viewing my browsing history

With Edge I can NEVER view my browsing history I OFTEN need to refer to my history this is really a problem

I have done EVERYTHING suggested in these forums EXCEPT switch to Bing which I HATE

The box for clear browsing history IS NOT CHECKED

I HAVE NOT selected DO NOT TRACK

'

This is a brand new computer I paid a lot of money for it & since I paid the bill NOT Microsoft then I should be the one to decide what search engine I want to use & if I want to view my browsing history - ABSOLUTELY NONE
    OF THESE SUGGESTIONS WILL ALLOW ME TO VIEW MY BROWSING HISTORY USING GOOGLE (don't know if it will work with Bing because I HATE BING & REFUSE TO USE IT)

Unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my computer I AM IN CHARGE & I DEMAND FULL ACCESS TO THE SERVICES I HAD BEFORE WINDOWS 10

Short of being FORCED to use Bing - how do I view my browsing history in Edge?

PegMeerkatz, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Jess Can Win User

Finding Browsing history In Microsoft Edge

Hi David,

The browsing history in Edge lists all the web addresses you have visited, they are listed under History. Unless the browsing history has been cleared they should all be there; the dates and times of each visit.

Press Ctrl + H on the keyboard, this should bring the browsing history on the right side of the window. You may scroll the list down and click the dates to view the rest of the entries.

Should you need any more help, feel free to contact us.

Jess Can, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Microsoft Edge and History

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to clear the browsing history and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
    • Select the options and click on Clear button.
    I would also suggest you to run the Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Eric Ber Win User
    How do I delete my browsing history of the Microsoft Edge browser on my PC?

Hi,

We see that you would like to know how to delete the browsing history of the Microsoft Edge on your hard drive. Browsing history refers to the list of web pages a user has recently visited. To delete your browsing history, you may follow the steps that are
    provided on this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - View Browsing History

2. Microsoft edge silently crashing in view reliability history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft edge silently crashing in view reliability history: Problem signature Problem Event Name: crashpad_jserror ApplicationName: msedge.exe ApplicationVersion: 89.0.774.45 ComponentName: webui-favorites StackHash: 7309F81DB70859AB6B27002C5E009435BA083C5A SubType: SyntaxError FileName: Unknown SourcePosition: 1_1 OS Version:...
  3. Microsoft Family Browsing History

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Browsing History: I have a question. I have a child Microsoft account, and I was wondering if my administrator can see my history when I am browsing as a guest. It would help me out a lot. Sincerely, Kian Peck [Original Title: Browsing History]...
  4. BROWSING HISTORY

in Cortana
    BROWSING HISTORY: Good morning. I would like to know why the browsing history keeps on appearing in the PRIVACY of my ACTIVITY PAGE in Microsoft cloud even if CORTANA is not enable in Windows and in Edge and browsing history is turned off?? Thanks...
  5. BROWSING HISTORY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BROWSING HISTORY: I feel like a Novice here. I have followed my pc instructions in my "Favorites" to delete my "Browsing History" gone to "Settings" and several other places. Still, I have not been able to clear my "Browsing History" or what information is in the CLOUD. ANY assistance will be...
  6. browsing history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    browsing history: how do you disable the ability to delete browsing history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/browsing-history/a311ae00-0e21-4631-b9f5-42007ff74e84"
  7. Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge: I recently went to the browsing history in my Microsoft Edge browser, and there are some sites missing. I went to a site called savethechildren.com through a click thru button on a site called MyPoints so that I could get points for my donation on Saturday, I think it was,...
  8. Edge browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browsing history: Hello, I read that to view your browsing history, select Hub > History. But I cannot find the Hub any thoughts? 18307
  9. How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge: How do you set Microsoft Edge to delete browsing history on exit, like you could with Internet Explorer? [img] 9384
  10. Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Clear your Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device family. It is fast, compatible, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view microsoft edge history in c drive