Windows 10: We weren't able to register and add your account to windows

Discus and support We weren't able to register and add your account to windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hao S, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Hao S Win User

We weren't able to register and add your account to windows

We weren't able to register and add your account to windows 37b5b96a-bb71-4677-a235-8616f8818abd?upload=true.png

How do I fix this?

:)

Hao S, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown We weren't able to register and add your account to windows :(

Zakin, Dec 7, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

1. We weren't able to register and add your account to windows - Similar Threads - weren't able register

2. Windows 11. Windows Hello. We weren't able to setup your pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. Windows Hello. We weren't able to setup your pin: I am trying to setup Windows Hello pin on windows 11 but i keep getting an error saying "we weren't able to set up your pin"I have deleted the content on the Ngc folder and restarted the laptop, but it still doesnt let me set up a pin. I have to always put my microsoft...
  3. Windows 11. Windows Hello. We weren't able to setup your pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11. Windows Hello. We weren't able to setup your pin: I am trying to setup Windows Hello pin on windows 11 but i keep getting an error saying "we weren't able to set up your pin"I have deleted the content on the Ngc folder and restarted the laptop, but it still doesnt let me set up a pin. I have to always put my microsoft...
  4. "We weren't able to set up your pin." Still can't login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We weren't able to set up your pin." Still can't login?: Microsoft keeps throwing up a message saying "We weren't able to set up your pin." There is no way to login even with user and password for a Microsoft account. I already tried to log in and out multiple times. No leads. After the Microsoft account login, there is a message...
  5. How to fix error code CAA50024...We weren't able to register your device and add your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error code CAA50024...We weren't able to register your device and add your...: I sign in using my org account. And it shows this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-code-caa50024we-werent-able-to/10bd6eae-574e-4024-b318-2a65558fbce7
  6. How to fix error code CAA50024...We weren't able to register your device and add your...

How to fix error code CAA50024...We weren't able to register your device and add your...: I sign in using my org account. And it shows this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-code-caa50024we-werent-able-to/10bd6eae-574e-4024-b318-2a65558fbce7
  7. How to fix error code CAA50024...We weren't able to register your device and add your...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN: Hi! I want to find a solution to fix the problem I am having about log-in options on Windows 11. First, I want to change my computer's PIN from the old password to the new password. I got the error «Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources» and I...
  9. We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN

We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN: Hi! I want to find a solution to fix the problem I am having about log-in options on Windows 11. First, I want to change my computer's PIN from the old password to the new password. I got the error «Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources» and I...
  10. Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits

Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits: Hello, I am using freshly updated Windows 10. In the last few days, I noticed that my emails are not send. The following error messages are displayed: "There was an error sending your message". and "Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits". Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we werent able to register your device and add your account to Windows

2. we werent able to register your account and your account to the window