Windows 10: What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10

Discus and support What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys, what would be nice is a split in the taskbar in the middle and you point your mouse to it and "voil " you have another screen. Better... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jeffrys, Feb 14, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10

hi guys,

what would be nice is a split in the taskbar in the middle and you point your mouse to it and "voil " you have another screen.

Better one has already the left corner attack (left or right mouse click), we could use the right corner for the Charms Bar as was.

The upper right corner for....something M.S. can put there, same with the left upper corner.
    Then even better, a split on the left side, right side and above, so we would have 8 entries for another screen.

Lets say that MS controls the corners and we would get the possibility to hit the center of each side, right, left, upper or under for another screen and that would amazing.
    Furthermore, this would not mean you would have to use this.

Just a thought
    Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Feb 14, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

what i would like see in basic nokia phone

Do you have a memory card in your phone. Please, transfer all personal data like pictures and music to that card. Then remove the memory card (as it eats a bit of internal memory) and try the update again. Does it work now? If not, does ?

Abi99 (2), Feb 14, 2015
  3. what i would like see in basic nokia phone

Nokia 501 and similar models are really good choice.

Srikanthsd, Feb 14, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

I'm pretty sure that's what 'Task View' does.

What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10 [​IMG]

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Feb 14, 2015
  5. jeffrys Win User
    but Edwin, does Task View give me back the Charms Bar...as an example

For Task View one still has to click, what i mean i, just pointing with the mouse is enough and saves a click.

In Outlook 2013 if the mouse point on the left pane you can scroll there without a click, same for the right panel. That option should be used by MS more often.

Just want the desktop / taskbar upgraded to another look, a different way of approach and have more possibilities.

Task View only works with files already open , but you have to click on it, then choose the screen you want and again click on it. Too much hassle for me.

Just a thought

Jeff

jeffrys, Feb 19, 2015
  6. Kesto Win User
    Please don't ask for the charms bar back (wherever you wanna put it) it's annoying.

Kesto, Feb 19, 2015
  7. enoch1138 Win User
    I liked the Charms Bar a lot. I think its sad its gone.

I like the Notification Center too though.

enoch1138, Feb 19, 2015
  8. What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10

I don't ever want to see that "thing" pop out on my desktop.

The "Standard Solution" applies here, let users (easily) turn it on or off.

lehnerus2000, Feb 19, 2015
  9. Kesto Win User
    Well I'm glad that exists.

Kesto, Feb 19, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    I have to say that the charms bar was simply irritating and it got in my way. While I can see that some liked it I didn't and if for some bizarre reason MS did bring it back I for one would want an option to turn that off.

BunnyJ, Feb 19, 2015
  11. Agreed.
    It would always pop out and cover the window buttons whenever I got anywhere near them.

lehnerus2000, Feb 20, 2015
  12. jeffrys Win User
    well guys,

me too want the Charms Bar back, but i agree for the "turn off" option.

Anyway as i mentionned at the start op this topic, doing so would give more "depth" to Win 10, because:

- the desktop needs imporvement
    - i really do not want a second Windows 7
    - since only MS can solve all this, i do not mark this as solved...

Jeff

jeffrys, Feb 20, 2015
  13. Edwin New Member

I think the greatest pitfall of the Charms Bar was that settings for individual apps changed inside the Charms Bar for each individual app, and so many users didn't, or perhaps, still don't realize that.

Edwin, Feb 20, 2015
  14. strollin Win User
    The Charms icons on my Win 8.1 machines pop out but don't cover the Windows buttons UNTIL I hover over one of those icons which then causes the bar itself to display so it doesn't hinder anything.

I neither love nor hate the Charms but thought they were a clever way of adding functionality.

strollin, Feb 20, 2015
  15. Prior versions 9879 start menu with the current versions search default
    No bing web suggestions or at least a real easy way to turn them off,
    No bing image of the day listing or at least an easy way to turn it off.
    No popular now or at least an easy way to turn it off,

Better tools to identify older mother boards capabilities for fast startup and sending commands to wake hdd's on startup or hibernation..
    When shutting down a pc win-10 should do just that and release all hooks on external drives and other internal drives as all prior version have done in the past. safe to remove device should would properly.

ThrashZone, Feb 20, 2015
Thema: