Windows 10: what if my passwords do not sync

Discus and support what if my passwords do not sync in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; And what if my passwords do not sync? I have changed my microsoft account password online a couple of times and my w10 password is still old, although... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by omen1989, Jan 27, 2017.

1. omen1989 Win User

what if my passwords do not sync

And what if my passwords do not sync? I have changed my microsoft account password online a couple of times and my w10 password is still old, although I have a permanent internet connection. Maybe the w10 passwords is cached somewhere? How to reset it and sync manually?

:)

omen1989, Jan 27, 2017
  2. Andrei V. Win User

What will happen if i do not activate my windows 10?

Sorry, I saw you post only now. I was in vacation for a while.

No, you cannot upgrade like that.

You HAVE to run setup.exe from the USB drive WHILE in Windows 8.1.

There is no other way.

After this, you can do a clean install as you did, by booting form the USB drive and choosing Custom ...

But ONLY AFTER the FIRST STEP!!!

Andrei V., Jan 27, 2017
  3. What will happen if i do not activate my windows 10?

I installed my windows from usb by launching it in the boot menu , not by inserting it when windows 8.1 was running and is says this. Upgrading windows from the notification or any other methods did not work. The only way that i managed to install windows
    10 is through the choosing "custom installation" from the usb boot (if i selected upgrade it would not work)
    what if my passwords do not sync [​IMG]

Sorrow2001, Jan 27, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Jan 27, 2017
Thema:

1. what if my passwords do not sync - Similar Threads - passwords sync

2. Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change: I cannot change password of Onedrive on taskbar because when clicked to sign in, it produces an error script and cannot see the credential screen to sig in with new ones,...
  3. Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change: I cannot change password of Onedrive on taskbar because when clicked to sign in, it produces an error script and cannot see the credential screen to sig in with new ones,...
  4. Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.: Not a question, but a new possible cause/solution discovered. Most other threads on this were locked now, so starting this one in case it helps someone else.So, I spent the better part of a day working on this issue and Googled the HECK out of this and always found the same...
  6. Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.

Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.: Not a question, but a new possible cause/solution discovered. Most other threads on this were locked now, so starting this one in case it helps someone else.So, I spent the better part of a day working on this issue and Googled the HECK out of this and always found the same...
  7. Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Unable to verify account to sync passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to verify account to sync passwords: When I am in setting under Account Settings, there is a prompt to verify my identity to sync my passwords across devices. However, after logging into my Microsoft account in the window that it opens, the window immediately closes and the verification prompt is still there. I...
  9. Unable to verify account to sync passwords

Unable to verify account to sync passwords: When I am in setting under Account Settings, there is a prompt to verify my identity to sync my passwords across devices. However, after logging into my Microsoft account in the window that it opens, the window immediately closes and the verification prompt is still there. I...
  10. My password isnt syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password isnt syncing: Hey,So when I tried to reset my windows user password, it didnt work since I always used the pin for it, so I tried to use the microsoft account password... that didnt work even though I had reset it and my account is tied to my windows account.. any reason why?My windows...