Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system: i7-7700K MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon GSkill Trident-Z 3600Mhz Gigabyte Geforce 1070 GTX SoundBlaster Z ... hard drives, etc ... I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by diznanl, Oct 24, 2017.

1. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

My system:
    i7-7700K
    MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
    GSkill Trident-Z 3600Mhz
    Gigabyte Geforce 1070 GTX
    SoundBlaster Z
    ... hard drives, etc ...

I'm getting random BSOD... sometimes within 10-15 minutes of a fresh reboot... sometimes after 12 hours.

What I've tried:
    Core Temp says all temps are good
    No Intel Extreme Tuning Utility installed
    Ran Intel Processor Diagnostics Tool -- All is A-OK
    Uninstalled MSI Afterburner
    Updated drivers from MSI website for mobo
    No overclock for mobo (never did)
    Flashed mobo latest firmware (again)
    Memtest86+ 8 passes (only an error with one stick and getting an RMA; still getting BSODs with the single stick with no errors)
    CHKDSK
    Driver Verifier (though I'm not sure what logs are available? Help here, if you can. I eventually did get a BSOD, but not sure if it was due to Driver Verifier)

Minidumps are attached.

Help, if you can. Happy to provide more information!

Thanks,

:)

diznanl, Oct 24, 2017

2. 0x124 hal.dll BSOD (or rather Orange Screen of Death)

BugCheck 124, {0, ffffd904296b4028, be000000, 800400}

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

Bug Check 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR | Microsoft Docs Check the article.

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Oct 24, 2017
  3. auggy Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error on Windows 10

The Event Logs showed a
    Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    stop error occurred along with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors so that would further indicate a hardware issue.

auggy, Oct 24, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Please post a kernal memory dump into the thead:
    memory dump file: %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP or C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    Use file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > right upper corner search enter each of the above to find results > use one drive or drop box to post a share link into the thread.

For WHEA 0x124 error we will test the computers: CPU, GPU, Drive, RAM, and check the PSU.

For all tests please post images into the thread.
    If there is difficulty posting images then use a one drive or drop box share link.

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

4) Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.

5) Sometimes there are problems in the bios that produce bsod.

The BIOS: BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1.50, 6/27/2017

6) Please check to see if this is the most up to date version.

7) To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.

8) Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios.

9) So please make sure your files are backed up.

10) Please make a backup image with Macrium:

Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free:
    Macrium Software | Your Image is Everything
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free

11) And please create a brand new restore point.

How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings:
    How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings

3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow:
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

12) When testing for WHEA hardware errors we need to systematically check CPU, GPU, memory and drive.

Once the bios is reset and there is no overclocking:

13) Choose one of the temperature monitoring software applications: Speecy, HW monitor, Speed fan:

Speccy - Free Download - Piriform: Speccy - System Information - Free
    Speccy - System Information - Free Download

HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID: HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID
    HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID

SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer: SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer
    SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

14) Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU

Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Performance Maintenance Tutorials

15) Record maximum temperatures and duration of testing.

16) Please use the Microsoft snipping tool to post images into the thread.

Take Screenshot in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

17) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 passes.
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

This may take hours so plan to run it overnight.

Please make sure you use the Memtest86+ version 5.01 with the link below.

The testing is done not by time but by passes.

The more passes the better.

There are a significant number of false negatives if fewer than 8 passes are made.

A false negative is a pass when there is malfunctioning RAM.

There is 8 GB of RAM on the computer.

Memtest86+ version 5.01 testing takes approximately 1 - 2 hours /GB RAM

Just 1 error is a fail and you can abort testing.

Microsoft Community
    Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

18) When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more passes use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post an image of the results into the thread.

MemTest86+ - Test RAM Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM BSOD Tutorials

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results.

19) Run HD Sentinel:

Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring

When it has completed please use the Microsoft snipping to make images and post them into the thread.

Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

20) Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Please make note of the importance of temperature monitoring and aborting the test in the GPU link.

FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials:

FurMark - GPU Stress Test Performance Maintenance Tutorials

21) All of these test should be done with the bios reset and no over clocking.

22) For each of the above tests please record maximum temperatures.

24) And please make sure that you use the Microsoft snipping tool to post images of each into the thread.

23) Please update the information on the computer specifications:

Ten Forums System Specificiations (Specs)

Please fill in your system specs

Please follow this tutorial and download the tool.

System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling, case, and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, joystick, xbox, headphone, printer, etc.

The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.

In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.

After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

24) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: chkdsk /x /f /r
    This may take many hours to run so plan to run it overnight.

25) Post the chkdsk results into the thread:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

26) Turn off Windows fast startup:
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

27) Update ffusb2audio.sys Focusrite USB 2.0 Audio Driver
    Updating a driver: Updating a driver. - Microsoft Community

28) Uninstall Malwarebytes using control panel

Code: Name Scarlett 2i4 USBManufacturer Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited Status OK PNP Device ID USB\VID_1235&PID_800A\5&13FE7C4D&0&14 Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\ffusb2audio.sys (2.5.128.1, 124.30 KB (127,280 bytes), 7/19/2017 10:48 AM) Code: ffusb2audio Focusrite USB 2.0 Audio Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\ffusb2audio.sys Kernel Driver Yes Manual Running OK Normal No Yes[/quote] [/quote] ffusb2audio.sys Focusrite audio USB 2.0 driver Downloads | Focusrite
    farflt.sys Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Protection Downloads: Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software
    Support: Customer Support & Help Center
    mbamchameleon.sys Malwarebytes Chameleon Protection Driver Chameleon - Free Malware Removal Tool If using this
    Code: Event[12155]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot Date: 2017-10-22T14:43:03.649 Event ID: 29 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Dan-PC Description: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.[/quote] Code: Event[12151]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 2017-10-22T14:34:17.902 Event ID: 19 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-19 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE Computer: Dan-PC Description: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Corrected Machine Check Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error Processor APIC ID: 5 The details view of this entry contains further information. Event[12152]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 2017-10-22T14:34:19.540 Event ID: 19 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-19 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE Computer: Dan-PC Description: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Corrected Machine Check Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error Processor APIC ID: 5 The details view of this entry contains further information.[/quote] Code: Event[14106]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2017-10-23T22:04:45.585 Event ID: 7026 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Dan-PC Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) did not load: AFD cdrom CSC dam Dfsc ESProtectionDriver EUDSKACS EUFDDISK FileCrypt GpuEnergyDrv HWiNFO32 NetBIOS NetBT npsvctrig nsiproxy Psched rdbss SASDIFSV SASKUTIL tdx vwififlt WdFilter[/quote] eudskacs.sys Easus Total Backup http://www.todo-backup.com/?gclid=CP...FYjsKgodW1L9-w
    EuFdDisk.sys EaseUS Todo Backup driver Free Download EaseUS Backup Software for Windows PC, Workstation and Server
    HWiNFO64A.SYS HWiNFO32 Kernel Driver HWiNFO - Hardware Information, Analysis and Monitoring Tools
    SASDIFSV.SYS SUPERAntispyware driver SUPERAntiSpyware - Customer Service and Product Support
    SASKUTIL.sys SUPERAntispyware driver SUPERAntiSpyware - Customer Service and Product Support
    Code: Event[9503]: Log Name: System Source: Display Date: 2017-10-20T18:33:00.169 Event ID: 4101 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Dan-PC Description: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.[/quote] Code: Event[9661]: Log Name: System Source: Display Date: 2017-10-20T21:40:24.645 Event ID: 4101 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Dan-PC Description: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.[/quote] Code: 5: kd> !errrec ffffd58a43628028=============================================================================== Common Platform Error Record @ ffffd58a43628028 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Id : 01d34c4bf1c5e342 Severity : Fatal (1) Length : 928 Creator : Microsoft Notify Type : Machine Check Exception Timestamp : 10/24/2017 4:08:43 (UTC) Flags : 0x00000000 =============================================================================== Section 0 : Processor Generic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffd58a436280a8 Section @ ffffd58a43628180 Offset : 344 Length : 192 Flags : 0x00000001 Primary Severity : Fatal Proc. Type : x86/x64 Instr. Set : x64 Error Type : Cache error Operation : Instruction Execute Flags : 0x00 Level : 0 CPU Version : 0x00000000000906e9 Processor ID : 0x0000000000000005 =============================================================================== Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffd58a436280f0 Section @ ffffd58a43628240 Offset : 536 Length : 128 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000005 CPU Id : e9 06 09 00 00 08 10 05 - bf fb fa 7f ff fb eb bf 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Proc. Info 0 @ ffffd58a43628240 =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffd58a43628138 Section @ ffffd58a436282c0 Offset : 664 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Error : ICACHEL0_IRD_ERR (Proc 5 Bank 0) Status : 0xf600064000040150 Address : 0x00007ffdf620f0e0 Misc. : 0x0000000000000000[/quote]

zbook, Oct 24, 2017
  5. diznanl Win User
    diznanl, Oct 24, 2017
  6. diznanl Win User
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063](c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100% complete.Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.15063.0Image Version: 10.0.15063.0[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.The operation completed successfully.C:\WINDOWS\system32>

diznanl, Oct 25, 2017
  7. diznanl Win User
    My Computer information updated

diznanl, Oct 26, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

For all tests please make note of the warnings to abort testing in the above links.
    For Prime95 CPU testing aim for > 3 hours stress testing. Record highest temperatures and test duration and post results with images into the thread.
    For FurMark GPU testing aim for 1 hour stress testing. Record highest temperatures and test duration and post results with images into the thread.
    These tests can be run overnight:
    For Memtest86+ version 5.01 testing it is not run by time but by passes. Please make sure that there are at least 8 passes and the more the better. Please use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post an image into the thread.
    Chkdsk /x /f /r
    HD Sentinel error scan
    Please update you progress with the steps as they are accomplished (most of the steps can be done in any order once the restore point and backup image are made.)

zbook, Oct 26, 2017
  9. diznanl Win User
    I apologize, I didn't take photos of my tests... but here are the results:

Prime95 - The temps shot up to 95 degrees almost immediately. I ran it for 8 hours, overnight, without any issues. I know this was foolish... but it ran.

FuMark - temps maxed at 69 degrees, averaged 66 degrees. No artifacts or crashing. Ran for 10 minutes because ... it was cruising along just fine without any issues or artifacts.

HD Sentinel

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error [​IMG]

I uninstalled MalwareBytes (why was this an issue?). I also uninstalled Easus Total Backup, SUPERAntispyware, and HWiNFO32.

Focusrite audio USB 2.0 driver was updated.

As mentioned in my original post, Memtest86+ found one issue in 8 passes with one of my modules. I have removed it. I'm now only running a single 8GB module which passed a second 8 passes with no issue.

---

One item that is concerning me is that I recently installed a new hard drive, a Samsung V-NAND SSD 850 EVO. I used Easus Total Backup to clone (image) another drive to this. I think... it was around the time I started getting BSODs (10/11/2017). I've removed this drive temporarily (not listed in My Computer specs) to test whether something to do with this drive and/or the clone is causing the BSODs (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124).

diznanl, Oct 26, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    All tests need to be verified with images.
    This should make the results reproducible and then further tests can be performed with the confidence of the verified tests.
    It avoids misunderstandings, accidents, etc.
    Tests in other threads were performed using different software. Results were reported that were incorrect. So for these reasons we require images of all test results in the thread.

For Furmark GPU testing please aim for 1 hour testing. Please make note of the warnings and please post images into the thread.

There were 3 drivers identified in the debugging that were related to the BSODs.
    2 were related to Malwarebytes
    1 was related to Focuswrite

The other drivers that were posted were related to failure during boot.

When you have 2 weeks of a stable computer environment (no BSODs etc) you can then reinstall Malwarebytes and monitor for bsod. If there are new BSOD then you will need to use other AV software and if there are no BSOD you can continue using it. During the troubleshooting process it is much easier to uninstall so that it is no longer a cause of BSOD.

Please use HD Tune HD Tune website (there are multiple tabs for testing) to perform an error scan and benchmarks of all drives. This may take hours and can be done overnight.
    For HD Sentinel there is a surface test that can be performed on the paid edition or the 30 day trial edition. If you have this option please perform the error scan. Otherwise please use HD Tune.
    All drives should have images of: 1) health, 2) error scan (surface scan), 3) benchmarks
    Model ST4000DM000-1F2168
    Model Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB

For all drives/partitions please perform chkdsk /x /f /r and the software drive tests to display health, benchmarks, and error scans.

zbook, Oct 26, 2017
  11. diznanl Win User
    Samsung V-NAND SSD 850 EVO was no the cause of BSOD. I got a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR shortly after posting.

I'll restart testing so I can capture screenshots and pictures.

I've looked at HDTune and can't determine which scan I should do... Please elaborate. I appreciate the feedback and am looking forward to your help.

I'll be running chkdsk /x /f /r on all drives this evening.

Thanks,

diznanl, Oct 26, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    The logs that you had submitted with the DM log collector displayed both drives.

There were 17 BSOD mini dumps collected and the WHEA 124 BSOD had occurred in many of them. Also in the logs there were many BSOD WHEA 0x124 since 10/17.
    So all hardware needs to be systematically tested to see if there is malfunctioning hardware.
    For each HD Sentinel and HD Tune there are either error or surface scans.
    These may take hours to perform depending on the size of the drive.
    For HD Sentinel click disk tab > surface test (it is free for paid, or 30 day free trial)
    For HD Tune click each benchmark, health and error tabs.

The last BSOD mini dump was on 10/24.
    If there are any BSOD please post a new zip.
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

During this Windows upgrade period some commands are not working for the Windbg debugging.
    This is the WHEA 0x124 information:

Code: Common Platform Error Record @ ffffcd0b77003028------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Id : 01d34cfccb189d05 Severity : Fatal (1) Length : 928 Creator : Microsoft Notify Type : Machine Check Exception Timestamp : 10/25/2017 0:50:02 (UTC) Flags : 0x00000000 =============================================================================== Section 0 : Processor Generic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffcd0b770030a8 Section @ ffffcd0b77003180 Offset : 344 Length : 192 Flags : 0x00000001 Primary Severity : Fatal Proc. Type : x86/x64 Instr. Set : x64 Error Type : Cache error Operation : Instruction Execute Flags : 0x00 Level : 0 CPU Version : 0x00000000000906e9 Processor ID : 0x0000000000000004 =============================================================================== Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffcd0b770030f0 Section @ ffffcd0b77003240 Offset : 536 Length : 128 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000004 CPU Id : e9 06 09 00 00 08 10 04 - bf fb fa 7f ff fb eb bf 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Proc. Info 0 @ ffffcd0b77003240 =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffcd0b77003138 Section @ ffffcd0b770032c0 Offset : 664 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : ​Fatal Error : ICACHELO_IRD_ERR (Proc 4 Bank 0) Status : 0xf6002c0000040150 Address : 0x00000000063250e6 Misc. : 0x0000000000000000[/quote]

zbook, Oct 26, 2017
  13. diznanl Win User

Where windows is installed

diznanl, Oct 27, 2017
  14. diznanl Win User

diznanl, Oct 27, 2017
  15. diznanl Win User
    DAN-PC-Fri_10_27_2017_183919_42.zip

A bunch of new Minidumps attached. I'm unable to run HD Sentinel Surface Scans on my HDDs (worked fine on SSDs) ... it goes to BSOD when I do.

diznanl, Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Random reboots

2. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Passes all tests without failures, crashes at random time, checked all hard drives and SSDs connected one by one, checked peripherals, checked operational memory via memtes86 one passMiniDumper 1.8 Damp: 021822-24453-01.dmp 18.02.2022 10:19:40 Code: 0x124 -...
  3. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Passes all tests without failures, crashes at random time, checked all hard drives and SSDs connected one by one, checked peripherals, checked operational memory via memtes86 one passMiniDumper 1.8 Damp: 021822-24453-01.dmp 18.02.2022 10:19:40 Code: 0x124 -...
  4. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124: For a some months now I've been trying to fix a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSoD and I'm getting to the point of grasping at straws. The issue only occurs whilst intensive gaming and happens within 1 to 2 hours. I've already done a RMA to the GPU itself, checked thermals on all...
  6. Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 home 64-bit and updated all my drivers. I've been getting error #132 fatal exceptions while playing world of warcraft seemingly randomly. I've had 47 in the last 30 days. Their tech support was unable to assist and after...
  7. BSOD randomly - 0x124

BSOD randomly - 0x124: hello *Smile well... thank you for the great forum i do really enjoy reading those tutorials and guide about the pc world I'am having bad time with my desktop trying to fix the BSOD problem so , it occurs randomly no specific time or period the thing is i was using my...
  8. BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: i have had this error for like a month, tested all components on the Pc and none of them seems to be failing, so i started searching so i can figured out which component is failing according to minidump file according to minidump it say Genuine_Intel so i believe that was...
  9. Random Restarts with 0x124 Dump

Random Restarts with 0x124 Dump: Hi, and thanks in advance for any and all assistance, and sorry if this turns into a long post! I have a problem that has been infuriating me for the past month or so. I was away for studies for about 5 months, and once I returned, fired up my PC again for the first time....
  10. Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works.

Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works.: First sorry for creating a duplicate post. I am insider since before the build 10240, and always tried to resolve this error by myself. I researched a lot and found this forum, which even had posts about my problem. After trying all a bit that I found surfing the...