Windows 10: when i click on onedrive it not give me sign in option plz fix it

Discus and support when i click on onedrive it not give me sign in option plz fix it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not sign in to one drive plz fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbdullahJutt, Nov 9, 2019.

1. when i click on onedrive it not give me sign in option plz fix it

I am not sign in to one drive plz fix it

:)

AbdullahJutt, Nov 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Nov 9, 2019
  4. fjk61011 Win User

when i click on onedrive it not give me sign in option plz fix it

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

when i click on onedrive it not give me sign in option plz fix it

1. when i click on onedrive it not give me sign in option plz fix it - Similar Threads - click onedrive sign

2. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens: OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, - Microsoft CommunityI have this same problem and what you have suggested doesnt work. One thing to note is that when I try to re-install from the link you sent it wont let me as say can only have 32 bit...
  3. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.: OneDrive icon on taskbar shows "Not signed in" cloud icon shows with a line across it. When I click on the icon, the following window opens, asking me to sign in. But when I click to sign in, the window closes, and nothing happens. It doesn't let me sign in....
  4. I does not give me the sign in option when I click sign in on the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I does not give me the sign in option when I click sign in on the microsoft store: i need help with signing into the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-does-not-give-me-the-sign-in-option-when-i-click/d60561c2-e6e1-40ff-b65a-c90a211b9664
  5. I does not give me the sign in option when I click sign in on the microsoft store

I does not give me the sign in option when I click sign in on the microsoft store: i need help with signing into the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-does-not-give-me-the-sign-in-option-when-i-click/d60561c2-e6e1-40ff-b65a-c90a211b9664
  6. PLZ READ AND GIVE ME A SOLLUTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLZ READ AND GIVE ME A SOLLUTION: Hello Microsoft communityI'm using Windows 10 on Laptop And For a No reason I cant see my videos Thumbnail....Any Solution For That?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-read-and-give-me-a-sollution/02ceb9db-b44d-4be4-85f3-062954c84b44
  7. PLZ READ AND GIVE ME A SOLLUTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLZ READ AND GIVE ME A SOLLUTION: Hello Microsoft communityI'm using Windows 10 on Laptop And For a No reason I cant see my videos Thumbnail....Any Solution For That?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-read-and-give-me-a-sollution/02ceb9db-b44d-4be4-85f3-062954c84b44
  8. PLZ READ AND GIVE ME A SOLLUTION

9. PLZ READ AND GIVE ME A SOLLUTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PLZ READ AND GIVE ME A SOLLUTION: Hello dear Microsoft community, I have Windows 10 on my laptop and I want to download the iso file for Windows 10, so I downloaded the media creation tool to download the ISO file.. The problem is that my internet is slow and after 5 hours the download is at 60% and the media...
  10. OneDrive won't give me a log in option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't give me a log in option: Hi, I have a new computer, but when I tried to log into OneDrive, it wouldn't even give me the Log In option. I had to download the application and it won't syncronise with my computer, making it a headache each time I need something in my drive. How can I solve this?...