Windows 10: When switching to the newly created network or Microsoft account, wait about 1 minute in...

Discus and support When switching to the newly created network or Microsoft account, wait about 1 minute in... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When switching to the newly created network or Microsoft account, wait about 1 minute in the password input interface, the screen will be black.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hou, Feb 5, 2020.

1. HOU
    hou Win User

When switching to the newly created network or Microsoft account, wait about 1 minute in...

When switching to the newly created network or Microsoft account, wait about 1 minute in the password input interface, the screen will be black.

Unable to wake up the computer normally, even if the BSOD is triggered manually with the keyboard, it is still in the black screen state.

However, you can avoid this problem if you set the auto off display to never. Or wait long enough for the computer to automatically enter S3 before waking up the computer again.
    It is preliminarily confirmed that 20h1 19030 can be fixed. After waiting for about 1 minute, it will turn into automatic lock screen.

:)

2. wailana Win User

how is a newly created network made a connection point?

A newly created network of mine appears on the managed list of known networks but the list of available networks. why is that?

wailana, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, Feb 5, 2020
  4. When switching to the newly created network or Microsoft account, wait about 1 minute in...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

When switching to the newly created network or Microsoft account, wait about 1 minute in...

1. When switching to the newly created network or Microsoft account, wait about 1 minute in... - Similar Threads - switching newly created

2. not able to switch to microsoft account due network problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to switch to microsoft account due network problems: i want to download apps from microsoft store but for that i firstly need to sign to microsoft account while i am trying to do that after putting my email it s showing network errors...
  3. Get error "0x8000ffff" when install app on newly created local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get error "0x8000ffff" when install app on newly created local account: SymptomWhen I do the following, I get the error "0x8000ffff" and can't install the app.1/ Create new local account "test" Start -> Manange your AccountI try both account type: Standard user and Admin user2/ Sign in with "test" account3/ Install application4/ Get "0x8000ffff"...
  4. Unable to access newly created Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access newly created Microsoft account: Hi! Need help! Bought a new laptop and thought of creating a new MS account during the start-up wizard assisted by Windows Cortana. The problem is that I couldn't access this email account! Now I get this notification under 'Shared Experiences Account' stating some of my...
  5. About A Newly Created Trojan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About A Newly Created Trojan?: Dear Sir\Madam, How's things?, I just like to know can Windows Defender detect newly created Trojans and defend ones computer as promised as I think this is where Windows Defender's problem originates from in its poor ability against newly...
  6. how is a newly created network made a connection point?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how is a newly created network made a connection point?: A newly created network of mine appears on the managed list of known networks but the list of available networks. why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-is-a-newly-created-network-made-a-connection/10ffadda-32f8-41c0-91d6-8aef35e99265
  7. laptop freezes about 1 minute after booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop freezes about 1 minute after booting: Hi, i have a samsung series 9 laptop and it has windows 10. I started getting this problem today. When i boot my laptop, i can log in and open browser and do all the usual things i can until about 1 minute after booting. It just freezes and i can't click or type anything....
  8. Laptop freezing frequently for about 1 minute

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezing frequently for about 1 minute: Looking for ideas regarding the cause and fix for my Lenovo X230 laptop freezing frequently for about 1 minute. Running Windows 10 and Office 2013 on the laptop....
  9. Cannot Switch/Create Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Switch/Create Accounts: Please move this to the correct forum if this thread is not in the correct area. This is from the start, I upgraded to windows 10.Made a microsoft account and used that to login.Then one day it said that my profile is corrupted.I used another admin account I made to use the...
  10. Freeze about 1 minute after boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze about 1 minute after boot: Hello, My laptop runs fine in safe mode - W10/0/15063 When I boot in normal mode about 1 minute after booted the PC freezes - I have tried to restore/reset etc - I do not have - this is not possible. I have run sfc/scannow - no errors Help - where should I start...