Windows 10: Where is the notification setting for the popup that has four levels?

Discus and support Where is the notification setting for the popup that has four levels? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This notification popup will appear at times when you open an app and will give you four options relating to how often you see these popups...never to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AshleyQuick, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Where is the notification setting for the popup that has four levels?

This notification popup will appear at times when you open an app and will give you four options relating to how often you see these popups...never to always (or something like that). I don't know how else to describe it (and it's not the "Quick actions" notifications).

:)

AshleyQuick, Feb 6, 2017

2. where is the setting that displays the desktop after closing any program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What you mean when you say, appearance of desktop screen on closing a program window?

Please be informed that when you close a program window, it will automatically shows the desktop screen, until there is no program open and running on desktop screen. Say for example, Microsoft edge and Microsoft Word is opened on desktop screen. Then
    when you close Microsoft edge, you will see desktop screen, until unless Microsoft Word is closed or minimized before. In case it is opened, then Microsoft Word will immediately appears after closing Microsoft edge.

In this case, pressing Windows logo key + D will make desktop screen appear by minimizing all running program on desktop screen. Alternatively, take cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen and click on it. This
    action also makes desktop to appear, by brining all windows to minimize state.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 6, 2017
  3. where is the setting that displays the desktop after closing any program

Somehow I changed a setting that results in the desktop view when I close a program, vs. displaying another open program. I cannot find that setting and i'd like to turn it off. Thanks in advance!

ReaganWalker, Feb 6, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Where is the notification setting for the popup that has four levels?

Brink, Feb 6, 2017
  5. That's not the settings I'm seeking. The popup will appear in the following scenario: You download an exe file from the internet and try to run it. Windows will display a pop that asks if you're sure you want to proceed AND gives you the option of changing how often these popups appear. On THAT portion, there's a vertical slider with four choices.

AshleyQuick, Feb 6, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Feb 6, 2017
  7. I couldn't post a screenshot because I chose "Never notify"...thus I couldn't reproduce it. I did, however, find the setting when I searched for:

user account control

AshleyQuick, Feb 6, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where is the notification setting for the popup that has four levels? - Similar Threads - Where notification setting

2. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  3. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  4. screen brightness notification popup

screen brightness notification popup: Hi, I use the Logitech MK650 mouse and keyboard with Windows 11, there are function keys with screen brightness settings, basically the same as laptop keyboards, everything works fine in handling volume and brightness levels. By using the laptop's built-in keyboard, when...
  5. screen brightness notification popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen brightness notification popup: Hi, I use the Logitech MK650 mouse and keyboard with Windows 11, there are function keys with screen brightness settings, basically the same as laptop keyboards, everything works fine in handling volume and brightness levels. By using the laptop's built-in keyboard, when...
  6. Move Popup Notifications

Move Popup Notifications: I have a dual monitor setup on my desktop. Is there a way to move the popup notifications from my main monitor to my secondary monitor? It gets annoying when they popup while I'm working on something. 168793
  7. Popup notification location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Popup notification location?: How do I stop Teams chat, Teams calls, Mail, Outlook and goodness knows what else all vying for the same two square inches at the bottom right of the screen? submitted by /u/GenericDisturbance [link] [comments]...
  8. Notifications and Popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Popups: How can I stop Notifications and Popups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-and-popups/b116d508-32ca-46e3-b520-8d4ecde097bb
  9. windows popup notification

windows popup notification: After installing windows 10 pro version, I am getting nonstop popup notification saying "an app default was reset". I can't get what's going wrong. How to solve this issue? I am using third party music software KM Player. Please help asap. Thank You. I am attaching screenshot...
  10. Change Battery Notification, Level, and Action Settings in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Battery Notification, Level, and Action Settings in Windows: How to: Change Battery Notification, Level, and Action Settings in Windows [img] Information The Battery setting in Power Options allows you to configure notification and action settings you want when your battery reaches a set low and critical level. By default, when...