Windows 10: why show task view button hide edge icon ?

Discus and support why show task view button hide edge icon ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi all why show task view button hide edge icon ? for no reason at all after installing may update windows 10 1903 pro 32bit system i have noticed... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by isamma, Jun 15, 2019.

1. isamma Win User

why show task view button hide edge icon ?

hi all

for no reason at all after installing may update windows 10 1903 pro 32bit system
    i have noticed that my edge icons is not appearing on the taskbar but when i right click thre taskbak and click hide task view buton edge icons appears again ??
    any clue about this is appresiated
    thanks in advance

:)

isamma, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Next Windows 10 let you hide Search and Task View buttons

Read more...

See also:

Brink, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Lothar Win User
    Task View and Icon next to it disappears

I have Show Task View Button enabled. I pinned a File Explorer and a Google Chrome icon to the taskbar. In the taskbar reading left to right is the Task View Button then next to that is the File Explorer icon then the Chrome icon next to that.

It seems at random the Task View Button will disappear and with it whatever icon that is directly adjacent to it.. in this case, my File Explorer icon. I have to hide then reshow the Task View Button in order for my icons to show up properly.

- I'd like to be able to see the icons on the task bar all the time without the Task Bar button being shown at all but Windows won't allow me to do that. If the Task View Button is Not shown, sometimes ( I don't know why) Only the Chrome icon shows and still not the file Explorer icon ( but this only sometimes... seems like that space next to the Task View Button is linked it the Task View Button in strange ways. If I have to re-enable or hide the Task View Button sometimes both icons stay for a while and sometimes not.

I also cannot seem to move my taskbar icons to the right side of the taskbar away from the Task View Button ( i wanna put them next to the notifications icon. . How do i do that?

Lothar, Jun 15, 2019
  4. why show task view button hide edge icon ?

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. why show task view button hide edge icon ? - Similar Threads - why show task

2. Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.: I've recently got a new HP Desktop PC with Windows 11 Home.I've done everything I need to do with it but an odd fault has occurred where the folder view option shows hidden files when the don't show button is clicked & hides them when the show button is clicked.It's not a...
  3. Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder View Hide / Show Buttons Reversed.: I've recently got a new HP Desktop PC with Windows 11 Home.I've done everything I need to do with it but an odd fault has occurred where the folder view option shows hidden files when the don't show button is clicked & hides them when the show button is clicked.It's not a...
  4. Hide Search, Task View button, and News icon via script

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide Search, Task View button, and News icon via script: Is there a way to hide Search, Task View button, and News icon via script?I am really tired doing manually for each new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-search-task-view-button-and-news-icon-via/85f34883-dc8d-40bf-b9e3-983187cf5a2b
  5. Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: This post will show you how to show or hide the History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge. This option is currently available in the desktop version of the Edge browser. It allows you to add or remove a new history button in the toolbar as per your requirement. When you...
  6. Task View button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View button: I have Windows 10 and two monitors. I may have 25 or more windows open when I am creating or researching documents. When I press the Task View button, I would typically want them together or in sequence by program, eg. all the MS Word docs at least next to each other, PDFs...
  7. why show task view button hide edge icon ?

in Windows 10 Support
    why show task view button hide edge icon ?: hi all why show task view button hide edge icon ? for no reason at all after installing may update windows 10 1903 pro 32bit system i have noticed that my edge icons is not appearing on the taskbar but when i right click thre taskbak and click hide task view buton edge...
  8. Edge and Task View

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Task View: It seems that if you have Edge open on one desktop, and then try to open a separate instance on a separate task view desktop, then OS just pops you back to the Desktop where Edge is already running rather than opening up a new instance of Edge. I found a workaround to be...
  9. Hide or Show Task View Button on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Task View Button on Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Task View Button on Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Task View Button on Taskbar in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new feature called Task View. Task View is a virtual desktop manager that allows you to quickly switch between all of...
  10. Task View button

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View button: I can't seem to find this anywhere. How would I move the Task View button? I would like it to be on the right side of my Quick Launch tool bar. Right now it is in-between quick launch and my start button on the task bar. I do have Classic Shell running 15135