Windows 10: Windows 10 data usage

Discus and support Windows 10 data usage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Is there an option to reset the data usage counter? 70812 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by big10, Nov 25, 2016.

1. big10 Win User

Windows 10 data usage

Windows 10 data usage [​IMG]

Is there an option to reset the data usage counter?

:)

big10, Nov 25, 2016

2. How to reset data usage?

Original titile: DATA USAGE

How to reset data usage in windows 10

SUNILKUMARS, Nov 25, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 25, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Windows 10 data usage

Winuser, Nov 25, 2016
  5. big10 Win User
    big10, Nov 27, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    That is just showing how much outbound and inbound traffic your Ethernet NIC is sending across the network. Does not show what you have sent out beyond the Gateway to your ISP Headend to be distributed.

bro67, Nov 27, 2016
  7. big10 Win User
    Does this also counted as data usage by the ISP?

Is there a simple way to know the amount of data used, which is counted by ISP as data usage?

big10, Nov 29, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 data usage

There are tools out there that you can use per machine. You can also use a Raspberry Pi as a network use proxy monitor to watch what is going out the Gateway.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 data usage

1. Windows 10 data usage - Similar Threads - data usage

2. Link to Windows is at the top of my data usage but says "restricted" I don't even have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows is at the top of my data usage but says "restricted" I don't even have a...: I'm not sure why Link to Windows is restricted and I don't even have a computer in my house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-is-at-the-top-of-my-data-usage-but/cb519393-a520-4376-b5e5-c0bd46b03375
  3. Link to Windows is at the top of my data usage but says "restricted" I don't even have a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to Windows is at the top of my data usage but says "restricted" I don't even have a...: I'm not sure why Link to Windows is restricted and I don't even have a computer in my house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-is-at-the-top-of-my-data-usage-but/cb519393-a520-4376-b5e5-c0bd46b03375
  4. My data usage statistics is not showing. How can i fix that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My data usage statistics is not showing. How can i fix that?: My data usage and data usage statistics is not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-data-usage-statistics-is-not-showing-how-can-i/5af93a6a-0fda-489e-a89e-becf0acec7bc
  5. My data usage statistics is not showing. How can i fix that?

My data usage statistics is not showing. How can i fix that?: My data usage and data usage statistics is not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-data-usage-statistics-is-not-showing-how-can-i/5af93a6a-0fda-489e-a89e-becf0acec7bc
  6. How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections: Recently, I have started facing heavy data usage issues. Whenever I connect my laptop's wifi to my mobile hotspot, it consumes a lot of data even though my device is set as metered connection in my laptop. Under 5 minutes the "Data used by connected device" on my mobile read...
  7. How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections

How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections: Recently, I have started facing heavy data usage issues. Whenever I connect my laptop's wifi to my mobile hotspot, it consumes a lot of data even though my device is set as metered connection in my laptop. Under 5 minutes the "Data used by connected device" on my mobile read...
  8. How to know the data download/upload from Data Usage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know the data download/upload from Data Usage?: Hello,I found that my PC is uploading data more than downloading data from the Internet Via the modern statistics report- it is around 6x. I want to understand what is application send them through the internet to make sure my PC doesn't have a Virus or something.However,...
  9. How to know the data download/upload from Data Usage?

How to know the data download/upload from Data Usage?: Hello,I found that my PC is uploading data more than downloading data from the Internet Via the modern statistics report- it is around 6x. I want to understand what is application send them through the internet to make sure my PC doesn't have a Virus or something.However,...
  10. Why is my windows 11 pro not providing a selection for data usage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows 11 pro not providing a selection for data usage?: I want to track my wifi data usage but there is no data usage selection tab under network and internet>advanced settings. Is it disabled or something? Why can I not locate a selection for data usage anywhere?...