Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Ring Online

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Ring Online in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Ring Online How to Ring your Windows 10 Mobile Phone Online [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Ring Online

How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Ring Online

How to Ring your Windows 10 Mobile Phone Online

Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Ring Online [​IMG]
    Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay your worry to rest. This free service can ring, show your Windows 10 Mobile phone on a map.

Find My Phone will ring your phone even if the volume is off or set to vibrate.

This tutorial will show you how to ring your Windows 10 Mobile phone online from any PC.

Here's How:

1. On any PC, go to Your devices online at Microsoft, and sign in (if not already) using the same Microsoft account you sign in to your phone with.

2. Click/tap on the Find my phone link for your Windows 10 Mobile phone. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on Ring. (see screenshot below)

4. It will now try ringing your phone. (see screenshot below)

5. If it was not able to ring your phone, then click/tap on Okay, and try again later. (see screenshot below)

6. If it was able to ring your phone, then you can press your phone's power button (middle) when found to stop it from ringing. Afterwards, click/tap on Okay. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Jan 23, 2017
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 26, 2019
  3. lorraine walsh, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to

How to download Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 520 or any unsupported Lumia right now

How to download Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 520 or any unsupported Lumia using our simple steps. Yesterday, Microsoft officially announced Windows 10 Mobile for selected Lumias and around 40 % of Lumia devices were not allowed to get Windows 10 Mobile update. If you are wondering how to download Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 520 or any Lumia, you can read below.

Windows Insiders program is the best way to get Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 520 or on any Lumia without taking a bit of risk. Remember Windows 10 Mobile for 512MB RAM devices or any unsupported Lumia phones will not work as fluid as you are expecting fro`m the OS. The guide will allow you to get Windows 10 Mobile official or latest version either Build 10586.164 for your Lumia devices.

•Download the Windows Insider app from the given link below. You can also search for the Windows Insider app in the Store from your phone.

•Once the app it finishes downloading, open the Windows Insider app on your phone and follow the instructions to install Windows 10 Mobile. In the screen, you will see several options like the fast ring or slow ring. But, you have to choose “Release preview ring” and restart your phone. Selecting other rings will give you buggier builds.

•Go to phone settings -> update -> start downloading Windows 10 Mobile

Note:
    Some Lumias get first build 10586,107.
    Then again start update and download 10586.164.

Then again open Windows Insider app and leave Insider program.

That`s it! *Biggrin

Tested on: Lumia 640 DS, Lumia 920 and Lumia 925.

Cluster Head, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Ring Online - Similar Threads - Mobile Phone Ring

2. mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  3. I Hear Phone Ringing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Hear Phone Ringing in Windows 10: I have seen this question asked many many times on many many different forums. But I have seen NO answers. My computer occasionally I say occasionally, but it is more like once or twice a day, which I consider far too often rings like a telephone. Nothing else is going on....
  4. Windows 10 Phone Ringing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Phone Ringing: I have seen this question asked many many times on many many different forums. But I have seen NO answers. My computer occasionally I say occasionally, but it is more like once or twice a day, which I consider far too often rings like a telephone. Nothing else is going on....
  5. Phone ringing sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Phone ringing sound: Hello, this morning when I logged onto my laptop a loud phone ringing sounded. It was about 5 minutes after the initial log-in, and rang 2 full rings, then one ring that was cut off as if it had been answered. This has never happened before, and I am perplexed as to what...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile for Phone build 10136 to be released on Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile for Phone build 10136 to be released on Fast ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  7. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay...
  8. Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Reset your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Resetting your Windows 10 Mobile phone will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All your personal content stored on the phone will be...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Erase Online

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Erase Online: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Erase Online How to Erase your Windows 10 Mobile Phone Online [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay your...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Lock Online

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Lock Online: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Lock Online How to Lock your Windows 10 Mobile Phone Online [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay your worry...