Windows 10: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Discus and support Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by davidhk, Nov 6, 2015.

1. davidhk Win User

Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [​IMG]
    Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay your worry to rest. This free service can erase[/b], or show your Windows 10 Mobile phone on a map.

Find My Phone will allow Microsoft to save your phone's GPS location periodically so it's easier to find, even if location is off. This way if you lose your phone, or your phone gets stolen, you will be able to see it's last known location in Your devices online at Microsoft for the same Microsoft account you sign in to the phone with.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off Find My Phone to be able to see the last known location of your Windows 10 Mobile phone in your Microsoft account online.

This tutorial will show you how to use Find My Phone to see the last known location of your Windows 10 Mobile phone on a map.

Note Find My Phone online requires that you have turned on Find My Phone on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

If you have Find My Phone turned on, your device's location will be saved periodically so it's easier to find, even if location is off.

Here's How:

1. On any PC, go to Your devices online at Microsoft, and sign in (if not already) using the same Microsoft account you sign in to your phone with.

2. Click/tap on the Find my phone link for your Windows 10 Mobile phone. (see screenshot below)

3. After a bit of searching and refining, you will now see the last known location of your Windows 10 phone on a map. (see screenshot below)

Note You will be able to drag and zoom in and out of the map as needed.

You can click/tap on Refresh to update the map.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

davidhk, Nov 6, 2015

2. how can i find my phone?

- It is possible to relocate or track any lost or stolen mobile phone by using located here:
    Find My Phone also:
    Find My Phone

Find My Phone, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Find My Phone, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 6, 2015
  5. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Nov 6, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Yeah, Find My Phone is only for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 8 phones.

Brink, Nov 6, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Nov 6, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

Thanks Brink, works great *Biggrin

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It even found my phone while in orbit. *Wink

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Similar Threads - Find Phone Mobile

2. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  3. mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find How to Find Firmware Revision Number of Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to find the firmware revision number on your Windows 10 Mobile phone. Here's How:...
  5. Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Reset your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Resetting your Windows 10 Mobile phone will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All your personal content stored on the phone will be...
  6. Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Block or Unblock Phone Numbers on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can block unwanted calls on your Windows 10 Mobile phone by adding phone numbers to your block list. If a blocked...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find How to Find OS Build Number of Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Software (ex: "Windows 10 Mobile") indicates the general product name Microsoft uses to describe the release. OS build (ex: "10.0.10586.71")...
  8. MAC Address of Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    MAC Address of Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Find: How to: MAC Address of Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Find How to Find MAC Address of Your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information When you’re not connected to WiFi, your phone will periodically send out a signal for WiFi networks in the area to help you get connected....
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Number - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone Number - Find: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Number - Find How to Find Phone Number of your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to find your phone number on your Windows 10 Mobile phone. Here's How: 1. Open Settings. 2. Tap...
  10. Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Find My Phone in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions,...