Windows 10: Windows 10 - One device - Several 2 Microsoft-Accounts: 1 is Microsoft 365 Personal and 1...

Discus and support Windows 10 - One device - Several 2 Microsoft-Accounts: 1 is Microsoft 365 Personal and 1... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello all, my question regarding the "best setup" or "recommended best practice" for the following situation: 1. There is one device notebook with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Emanuele M., Apr 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - One device - Several 2 Microsoft-Accounts: 1 is Microsoft 365 Personal and 1...

Hello all,

my question regarding the "best setup" or "recommended best practice" for the following situation:

1. There is one device notebook with Windows 10.
    2. There are 2 Microsoft-Accounts who want to work on that device:

a 1 is a Microsoft 365 Personal Account:
    -needs OneDrive synchronization, when working
    -uses Office 2016 Outlook old desktop-full version

b 1 is a Microsoft 365 Business Premium Account

-needs OneDrive synchronization, when working
    -uses Office 2019 Outlook new downloadable Version as part of subscription

What setup would you recommend?

My thoughts:
    Should I switch accounts before logging in to Windows10?
    So that I might have even 3 accounts: 1 local admin, 2 Microsoft-Account standard users
    or
    Should I switch accounts after logging in to Windows10 so "within Windows" on the dedicated apps, e.g. Skype, etc.?

Please let me know!

:)

Emanuele M., Apr 16, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 23, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    microsoft office 365

Hi,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Microsoft Office 365.

Prices of Microsoft Office 365 depending on the region where you currently and the version that you would purchase. Office 365 has 2 consumer versions, Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home. Office 365 Home can be shared on up to 5 user accounts while Office
    365 Personal is only for 1 account. You may check out this link for prices in the US.

https://products.office.com/en-us/compare-all-m...

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, May 23, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Windows 10 - One device - Several 2 Microsoft-Accounts: 1 is Microsoft 365 Personal and 1...

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

Windows 10 - One device - Several 2 Microsoft-Accounts: 1 is Microsoft 365 Personal and 1...

1. Windows 10 - One device - Several 2 Microsoft-Accounts: 1 is Microsoft 365 Personal and 1... - Similar Threads - device Several Microsoft

2. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  3. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  4. Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1: I am helping a recently widowed friend with her IT amongst other things and have inadvertently ended up with 2 Microsoft accounts when we tried to renew her MS365 subscription - long story but suffice to say we live hundreds of miles apart and have to use desktop sharing to...
  5. Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1: I am helping a recently widowed friend with her IT amongst other things and have inadvertently ended up with 2 Microsoft accounts when we tried to renew her MS365 subscription - long story but suffice to say we live hundreds of miles apart and have to use desktop sharing to...
  6. Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. 2 pcs 1 microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 pcs 1 microsoft account: I have a laptop with windows 10 and bought another system with windows 11 . Both pcs are registered to the same account. The problem is that the windows 11 system doesnt activate and i cannot receive my mail .Do i need to use a different account for my new system?...
  8. 2 pcs 1 microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 pcs 1 microsoft account: I have a laptop with windows 10 and bought another system with windows 11 . Both pcs are registered to the same account. The problem is that the windows 11 system doesnt activate and i cannot receive my mail .Do i need to use a different account for my new system?...
  9. 2 DEVICES ; 1 MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 DEVICES ; 1 MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: Hi! I hope someone can help me. My Microsoft account is currently the administrator to 2 laptops. I realize that any apps/ file or changes to one laptop will be reflected in the other. I think its because of the One Drive? Currently, I would like to delete my Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 - One device - Several 2 Microsoft-Accounts: 1 is Microsoft 365 Personal and 1...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - One device - Several 2 Microsoft-Accounts: 1 is Microsoft 365 Personal and 1...: Hello all, my question regarding the "best setup" or "recommended best practice" for the following situation: 1. There is one device notebook with Windows 10. 2. There are 2 Microsoft-Accounts who want to work on that device: a 1 is a Microsoft 365 Personal Account: -needs...