Windows 10: windows 10 store cache issue

Discus and support windows 10 store cache issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey.I ran the windows store troubleshooter and It told me that windows store cache may be corrupted error and service registration.How can I fix it???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aris003, Sep 17, 2017.

1. aris003 Win User

windows 10 store cache issue

hey.I ran the windows store troubleshooter and It told me that windows store cache may be corrupted error and service registration.How can I fix it???

:)

aris003, Sep 17, 2017
  2. trbogt Win User

I can't download apps from the app store

Hi...you could try to reset the windows store:

Windows Store Clear Cache

there maybe other issues.

*john

trbogt, Sep 17, 2017
  3. Windows store won't download aps.

Hi Jube,

We suggest that run the automatic App troubleshooter from the link below and check if the issue is resolved:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue persists, try to reset store cache.

Resetting the store cache can resolve issues like this. Refer to these steps to reset the store cache:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

3. Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.

4. Now try to open the store app and check.

Let us know the outcome of the solution.

Regard.

Leviozar Gam, Sep 17, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 18, 2017
Thema:

1. windows 10 store cache issue - Similar Threads - store cache issue

2. DFS cache issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DFS cache issue: We have a domain which has 6 different sites, 3 of the sites has a DC and a DFS server. To make this easier to see:Site A: DC + DFS + PCsSite B: DC + DFS + PCsSite C: DC +DFS + PCsSite D: just PCs, all PCs point DNS to site A plus DFSSite E: just PCS all PCs point DNS to site...
  3. DFS cache issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DFS cache issue: We have a domain which has 6 different sites, 3 of the sites has a DC and a DFS server. To make this easier to see:Site A: DC + DFS + PCsSite B: DC + DFS + PCsSite C: DC +DFS + PCsSite D: just PCs, all PCs point DNS to site A plus DFSSite E: just PCS all PCs point DNS to site...
  4. Microsoft Store - MS-Windows-Store Purge Caches

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - MS-Windows-Store Purge Caches: Hello, Every time I try to open Microsoft Store on my PC it fails to open. I have tried the WSreset.exe. An error message is displayed as: ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches File system error -2147219196. What can I do to resolve this isuse? Many thanks, Jono...
  5. Windows Store Cache may be damage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Store Cache may be damage: Apps like Calculator will open and then close immediately. Microsoft edge does the same thing. So does some other apps. I have run app troubleshooter and get the following: Windows Store Cache may be damaged I have tried the Powershell solution and it worked temporarily...
  6. Windows Cache Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Cache Issue: Hi guys, I am using windows 10, and it's working really nice. I have one little issue and idk how I can solve it. I try to search on the internet for a solution but till now nothing worked. Some people say its browser cache and others say its windows cache. I want to know how...
  7. Microsoft store cache

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store cache: Hi All, I am trying to download an update of Disney Magic Kingdoms. When I go to the App Store I get a never ending loop of download / install / download /install ... If I cancel the download and run the app, it says it needs to be updated and sends me back to the app...
  8. STORE cache corruption

STORE cache corruption: Store apps work fine yet STORE apps troubleshooter reports that "Windows STORE cache may be damaged/corrupted." Despite the following measures the error is "not fixed." STORE has been reset (WSRESET). STORE apps have been reregistered. (Get-AppXPackage | Foreach...
  9. windows store cache may be damaged

windows store cache may be damaged: Hi, I've spent the few days trying to fix that issue, went all every solution that I saw, Including Ken's solution, scanned for corrupt files, did DCIM, WSreser as admin, but the problem is still here. Technical details: Asus laptop, UX330UA Windows 10 Home Version...
  10. Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10: How to: Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10 How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10 The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free to download...