Windows 10: Windows 10 Themes

Discus and support Windows 10 Themes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just like windows 7, pick a couple of pictures, set the different pictures to show on your desktop, good to go. So how do you get windows 10 to o the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by timlab55, Oct 27, 2015.

1. timlab55 Win User

Windows 10 Themes

Just like windows 7, pick a couple of pictures, set the different pictures to show on your desktop, good to go. So how do you get windows 10 to o the same? Esp. changing pictures settings?

:)

timlab55, Oct 27, 2015

2. Should the windows 7 basic theme be added to windows 10?

I have seen some video of people killing the DWM.exe process to enable the windows 7 basic theme which hides under the windows 10 theme

I think alot of people would like this theme being added to windows 10, because alot of people actually like the windows 7 theme, and im pretty sure they would be happy if the theme actually was added to windows 10.

Also, because i have to turn down all the settings on my old 2010 pc running windows 10, because of the theme.

RandomPersonOutOfNowhere, Oct 27, 2015
  3. windows 10 default theme

Hello notpcsavvy,

The default theme for Windows 10 is the "aero.theme" file in the "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes" folder.

Option 1 or 2 in the tutorial below can help show you how to change your theme to the default "Windows" theme if needed.

Change Theme in Windows 10

Shawn Brink, Oct 27, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

Windows 10 Themes

Here's something that might help you out: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...%20Personalize

badrobot, Oct 27, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Themes

1. Windows 10 Themes - Similar Threads - Themes

2. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  3. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  4. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?: Hi! I just think it is annoying to have so many random colors when I use a contrast theme on windows. I am not colorblind or anything so I see perfectly fine with the contrast theme on. Do you have a solution? If not, is there an app that can change the theme instead?...
  6. How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?

How do I disable High Contrast when I use a contrast theme?: Hi! I just think it is annoying to have so many random colors when I use a contrast theme on windows. I am not colorblind or anything so I see perfectly fine with the contrast theme on. Do you have a solution? If not, is there an app that can change the theme instead?...
  7. Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?: So I made a new theme for my dual-monitor setup and saved it RM. Nothing too fancy, just colors and wallpapers. But upon switching off the PC and starting it again, the current theme sets to "custom" and not my saved theme "RM". The "custom" theme settings are identical...
  8. Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?

Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?: So I made a new theme for my dual-monitor setup and saved it RM. Nothing too fancy, just colors and wallpapers. But upon switching off the PC and starting it again, the current theme sets to "custom" and not my saved theme "RM". The "custom" theme settings are identical...
  9. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...
  10. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...