Windows 10: Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app

Discus and support Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since April, you’ve had Timeline on your Windows 10 PC. It aims to end the frustration we’ve all encountered digging through emails and file folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app

Source: Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for phone | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jan 14, 2019

2. Timeline no longer updating on Android

Thanks for the suggestion . There is no problem with Timeline on my PC. The problem is with my Android tablet which has not updated timeline since before I upgraded to the Windows 10 October 2018 version . Before installing it Timeline worked fine with
    the Microsoft launcher app.

MikeMolyneux, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jan 14, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app :(

t_ski, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app - Similar Threads - Tip Timeline Android

2. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  3. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  4. Microsoft Launcher app 5.11.4.56354 version for Android - March 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher app 5.11.4.56354 version for Android - March 10: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  5. No Windows Timeline for Android?

in Windows 10 Support
    No Windows Timeline for Android?: I followed the Android phone article on this site to Timeline Settings > Feed, and I set Timeline to 'on', but there is no Microsoft Timeline on my Android phone. The Timeline button is displayed but tapping it has no effect. Probably there is something else I should do?...
  6. Microsoft Launcher’s new update brings Windows 10 Timeline to phones

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher’s new update brings Windows 10 Timeline to phones: Microsoft Launcher for Android is picking up a big update today with a bunch of new features and improvements that many users are going to like. This update advances Microsoft Launcher to version 5 and adds support for Windows 10 Timeline. Microsoft Launcher 5 is available...
  7. Microsoft Launcher gets the Timeline feature and it syncs with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher gets the Timeline feature and it syncs with Windows 10: The wait is finally over. Microsoft today released a new update for Microsoft Launcher on Android that adds support for the highly-anticipated Timeline feature. You will now see the Windows 10 activities on your Android’s phone timeline screen and you can tap on any item to...
  8. Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone How to Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone Since April 2018, youve had pick up what you were doing even if it was on your iOS or Android device on your Windows 10...
  9. New Microsoft Launcher app 4.7.5 version for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 4.7.5 version for Android: With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent...
  10. New Microsoft Launcher app 4.8.0 version for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 4.8.0 version for Android: With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent...