Windows 10: Windows launch error.

Discus and support Windows launch error. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I bought m.2 NVMe for my laptop, after that I installed Windows on it, the installation and configuration phase went well. But after I turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WaldeDra, Feb 10, 2020.

1. WaldeDra Win User

Windows launch error.

Hello, I bought m.2 NVMe for my laptop, after that I installed Windows on it, the installation and configuration phase went well. But after I turned off the PC and decided to turn on, this problem appeared.

Windows launch error. 965ba243-7b72-45b7-a3aa-2b5e99fd645f?upload=true.jpg

I tried to solve it using various methods that are on the Internet command prompt, startup repair, reinstall Windows.. but they did not help, after that I found a way to get around the error and start Windows. To do this, go to UEFI press boot menu and select the first option, after that the Windows starts normally, but when I turn off the PC and then want to turn it on, I need to do it again. How to solve this problem?

Windows launch error. 4c07b789-b212-45a7-acd5-9c977ec1de8d?upload=true.jpg

Windows launch error. 2c3820c7-a957-4747-9eb6-cbc1c1bf616f?upload=true.jpg

My PC : Asus tuf fx504gd.

Windows 10 Pro N

:)

WaldeDra, Feb 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

Thanks,

The Users list compared to the Profile list you posted earlier tell me there is not an issue with Users (a known issue where there is a profile in the list, but not actual User folder).

The error code suggests corruption in the CBS manifest:
    Try these steps one at time until the issue is resolved or you run out of steps.

Is Windows activated?
    No? Activate Windows 10

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following line
    reg query HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /s
    If DisableWindowsUpdateAccess REG_DWORD 0x1

launch regedit
    navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
    change the value of DisableWindowsUpdateAccess to 0
    exit regedit
    exit Command Prompt

Launch Windows Update

Try the next suggestion if the issue is not resolved.

Restore health to the component store
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Step 6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    Step 7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command
    Check System Files
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Read the front material, then
    follow >> OPTION THREE <<
    To Run SFC /SCANNOW Command in Windows 10

If there are integrity issues reported on screen,
    Follow the instructions in >> OPTION FIVE <<
    To View Only the "SFC" Scan Results from the CBS.LOG

If there are no integrity errors, Launch Windows Update

Paste the following line into the address bar of File Explorer
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\TroubleshootingLaunch System and Security > Fix problems with Windows Update
    Press Advanced
    Select Run as administrator
    Press Next

Launch Windows Update

Automatically reset Windows Update components
    Download and run MS Windows Update diagnostic cab (direct download)

Launch Windows Update

Manually reset Windows Updates via batch file

Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10

Launch Windows Update

Slartybart, Feb 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 10, 2020
  4. x01r Win User

Windows launch error.

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows launch error. :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows launch error. :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows launch error. :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows launch error. :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows launch error. :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows launch error. :D

Thema:

Windows launch error.

1. Windows launch error. - Similar Threads - launch error

2. Error egen launching Windows in 2 Weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error egen launching Windows in 2 Weeks: Hi everybody,I am exhausted, i Can not get my pc to function like it used to.From one day to another I just got the following error when I see the sign in page of windows, when I launch my pc.exception processing message 0x0000005 - unexpected parametersI have tried secure...
  3. Error egen launching Windows in 2 Weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error egen launching Windows in 2 Weeks: Hi everybody,I am exhausted, i Can not get my pc to function like it used to.From one day to another I just got the following error when I see the sign in page of windows, when I launch my pc.exception processing message 0x0000005 - unexpected parametersI have tried secure...
  4. Error egen launching Windows in 2 Weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error while Visual Studio Installation - Existing Installation broken - Not able to launch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while Visual Studio Installation - Existing Installation broken - Not able to launch...: I am not able to use/install Visual Studio. When I try opening Visual Studio Installer, it displays the error “Sorry, something went wrong” and nothing happens.I was able to use the Visual Studio on my laptop seamlessly. While removing some temporary files yesterday, it...
  6. Error while Visual Studio Installation - Existing Installation broken - Not able to launch...

Error while Visual Studio Installation - Existing Installation broken - Not able to launch...: I am not able to use/install Visual Studio. When I try opening Visual Studio Installer, it displays the error “Sorry, something went wrong” and nothing happens.I was able to use the Visual Studio on my laptop seamlessly. While removing some temporary files yesterday, it...
  7. Error Code 0xc0000005 When Launching Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0xc0000005 When Launching Microsoft Edge: Hello, I'm encountering Error Code 0xc0000005 whenever I try to launch Microsoft Edge on my Windows 11 PC. This error started happening after a recent update, and I've tried various troubleshooting steps like reinstalling Edge and running the Windows Store Apps...
  8. Error Code 0xc0000005 When Launching Microsoft Edge

Error Code 0xc0000005 When Launching Microsoft Edge: Hello, I'm encountering Error Code 0xc0000005 whenever I try to launch Microsoft Edge on my Windows 11 PC. This error started happening after a recent update, and I've tried various troubleshooting steps like reinstalling Edge and running the Windows Store Apps...
  9. Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005: I'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go and as my first game I downloaded Sea of thieves. After the update every time I start it shows me the codeI'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go...
  10. Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005

Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005: I'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go and as my first game I downloaded Sea of thieves. After the update every time I start it shows me the codeI'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go...