Windows 10: Windows Store and Xbox app

Discus and support Windows Store and Xbox app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by enderman egg, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Windows Store and Xbox app

So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple different forums like Toms Hardware, Linus Tech Tips, and here. I didn't ask any questions I looked for existing answers. I've run msreset, used Windows Troubleshooter (it told me i have a problem but couldn't fix it), put multiple commands in Powershell (only commands I found on this forum), and reinstalled Windows completely wiping all my files (I have backups). If you have any ideas or know a way to fix this that would be greatly appreciated. Windows Store and Xbox app :)

EDIT: I think Windows maybe never installed Windows Store or the files are corrupted, but I have no idea just guesses

:)

enderman egg, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Windows Store and Xbox app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Windows Store and Xbox app

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store and Xbox app

1. Windows Store and Xbox app - Similar Threads - Store Xbox app

2. Language Settings - Windows Store, Xbox App etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Settings - Windows Store, Xbox App etc: Hello, I am having a really hard time setting the language of my Windows 10 Store to English. The same goes for the PC Game Pass (Xbox Beta) App. My region is set to Switzerland, which makes sense, as I am in fact located in Switzerland (go figure). I installed my system...
  3. Xbox Beta App (Regular Store)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Beta App (Regular Store): I started downloading Recore on the xbox beta app but got stuck at about 5MBs after the installation started. I stopped that and cancelled. Started doing the same from the Microsoft store app and it started downloading from the stoppage point of 5MB and it hasn't moved...
  4. Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login: Well, I've got a good question today! I have a laptop that I completely wiped and installed a fresh, official installation of windows 10. I logged into the Microsoft store just fine the first time and downloaded whatever apps I wanted. Then when the computer is restarted I...
  5. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  6. Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App: Hi, After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run: Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Set-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Force[/quote] To remove all useless new Windows Apps which I will never use them....
  7. Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App: Hi, After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run: Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Set-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Force[/quote] To remove all useless new Windows Apps which I will never use them....
  8. Error with windows store and xbox apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with windows store and xbox apps: Hi guys! First post, so bear with me: 1. I have terabytes of games from windows and xbox on my PC 2. Suddenly, and after no updates, no antivirus, etc, all my games go to a spash screen and then just do not run. 3. I have tried the following: clean install, troubleshoot...
  9. Problem with xbox app and windows store games lag pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with xbox app and windows store games lag pc: I mainly use my PC to play and lately I'm having problems with Minecraft windows 10 edition purchased. before a windows update the game magically turned me without lag .. after doing this update starts to lagg, making me lock the pc. Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Xbox...
  10. Xbox live, app store and FH3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live, app store and FH3 not working: Hello everybody ! I am running w10 pro on my pc and today i noticed that the app store, xbox and Forza Horizon 3 are all not working . 2 days ago after I updated it to the latest version I started to play some Dota 2 with my friends and I was asked by the w10 platform if I...