Windows 10: Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342,

Discus and support Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342, in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342, mobile and PC [img] [img] In what’s turning out to be a fairly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 16, 2016.

1. Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342,

Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342, mobile and PC

Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342, [​IMG]

Read more: Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342, mobile and PC

Source Feedback Hub: L: Take a look at the updated Windows Store

Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

:)

Cluster Head, May 16, 2016
  2. AntonyJose, May 16, 2016
  3. Windows 10 thumbnails - how do I turn them off?

Note: That's the insider build, which means it's not a stable build.

Current stable build is 10586.318 (with May Cumulative Update.)

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 16, 2016
  4. sgage Win User

Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342,

I am running Insiders Preview Build 14343. Today there appeared an update for the Store app that won't install. It seems to complete the 'downloading' phase, and the 'installing' phase seems to run out to near the end and then all of a sudden I get

"Wait a few minutes and try that again
    The update failed.
    The error code is 0x80073cf3, in case you need it"

I tried to search it, but only got old and irrelevant Windows 8 responses. Is anyone seeing this issue? Any ideas on a fix/workaround?

TIA

sgage, May 16, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    I have 3 updating as of now.

OneNote
    Paid WiFi & Cellular
    Get Skype.

It just said "completed".

davidhk, May 16, 2016
  6. sgage Win User
    Yes, other app updates have worked fine today - just not the Store app update itself...

sgage, May 16, 2016
  7. Winuser Win User
    I have the same error. If you look at post #1 it shows the same message.

Winuser, May 16, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

I don't have the Store update as shown in original post.
    I am running Insider build 14342.

davidhk, May 16, 2016
  9. sgage Win User
    Yes, I see it now. I had originally started a new thread in the Insiders Program subforum with this post, and the mods moved it to this thread. Anyway I'm glad that this is a known problem and not just my installation...

sgage, May 16, 2016
  10. bro67 Win User
    I just wished that Microsoft would allow us to kill all of the app's on workstations, since they are not needed for the end user. That goes along with removing Cortana and edge.

The store is removed on all workstations that I have set up. The update just adds more madness to our lives.

bro67, May 16, 2016
  11. swarfega Win User
    I'm getting the same error as sgage. Maybe try again tomorrow and it might have sorted itself out.

swarfega, May 16, 2016
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm getting an error message when the store attempts to update. I'll try a restart to see if that helps any.

BunnyJ, May 16, 2016
  13. Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342,

Got the update last night, but getting the same error as everyone else.

blackroseMD1, May 17, 2016
  14. sgage Win User
    I think we just have to wait until they sort it out...

sgage, May 17, 2016
  15. larc919 Win User
    This one hasn't come down the pike for me yet. I'm still having problems with Defender definitions trying and failing to update (Bitdefender is installed).

larc919, May 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342, - Similar Threads - Store update rolling

2. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  3. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  4. Microsoft rolls out first Canary Channel Build for Windows 11 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rolls out first Canary Channel Build for Windows 11 Insiders: Microsoft announced a new Canary channel for the Windows Insider Preview Program a few days ago. Today, it has released the first build for the channel. What's new in Windows 11 Build 25314 Windows 11 Build 25314 brings some new features to the built-in file manager's XAML...
  5. Windows 11 Build 22509.1000 rolls out to the Insider Preview Developer Channel with...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Build 22509.1000 rolls out to the Insider Preview Developer Channel with...: Windows 11 Build 22509.1100 is now available for participants in the Insider Preview Program's Developer Channel. It improves the Start Menu [ATTACH] What's new in Windows 11 Build 22509.1100 Start Menu When Windows 11 was released, the Start Menu's design was criticized...
  6. Windows 10 Build 18956 rolling out to Insiders with new improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18956 rolling out to Insiders with new improvements: Windows 10 Build 18956 is now rolling out to Insiders with improvements for the Settings app, Notifications, Cortana and more. Microsoft says it is also updating Calculator on Windows 10 20H1 with support for Always on Top mode and the feature will be rolled out to everyone...
  7. Windows 10 Build 18950 is rolling out to Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18950 is rolling out to Insiders with improvements: Windows 10 Build 18950 (20H1) is now rolling out to Insiders in the Fast Ring with multiple improvements. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18950 introduces an upgraded Snip & Sketch experience, includes a new reference to the rumoured Cloud Recovery options and more. What’s...
  8. Windows 10 Build 18945 is rolling out to Insiders with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18945 is rolling out to Insiders with new features: Windows 10 Build 18945 is now rolling out to users enrolled in the Fast ring of the Windows Insider program. Windows 10 Build 18945 comes with a number of improvements, including a new Cortana app and upgraded Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). For Windows Insiders in the...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 for PC: UPDATE 5/18/2016: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 5/18: Today we are releasing Build 14342 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. With this build, Insiders in the Slow ring...
  10. Build 14342 Mobile - Screenshots

in Windows 10 News
    Build 14342 Mobile - Screenshots: Build 14342 Mobile - Screenshots [img] [img] [img] 14328 vs 14342 [img] System Settings in 14342 Image Credits: ( Thanks ^tfwboredom ) 49676