Windows 10: Windows Store / Xbox App

Discus and support Windows Store / Xbox App in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So a little while ago I decided to wipe my computer by reinstalling Windows 10, get a clean slate, but after installing I realised that I didn't have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasHoland, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Windows Store / Xbox App

So a little while ago I decided to wipe my computer by reinstalling Windows 10, get a clean slate, but after installing I realised that I didn't have a few core applications like the Windows store, windows photo viewer or the Xbox app, I've tried to search for a fix on both this website and all over the internet, but nothing seems to work.

I've tried using the Reinstall-preinstalledapps.ps1 file through PowerShell a good few times but never got it to work, maybe because I never had any of the apps installed from the beginning.

I was wondering if anybody seems to know how to fix this, or if anyone has the same problem but managed to figure it out.

Thank you for any help

-Tom

:)

ThomasHoland, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Windows Store / Xbox App

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Windows Store / Xbox App [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store / Xbox App

1. Windows Store / Xbox App - Similar Threads - Store Xbox App

2. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App: Whenever I try to sign into these apps it will produce a login window to enter my password. Entering the password will just reset the page and emailing a code to my email does the same thing. The password is correct and the window will not say it is incorrect as it does with...
  3. Microsoft Store / Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store / Xbox App: Microsoft store and xbox app will not work as intended. Nothing can be installed or updated in either program and a reset of the Microsoft store does nothing. I have already uninstalled the store and reinstalled it did nothing. When resetting it states that it will...
  4. Microsoft Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store / Xbox App: Microsoft store and xbox app will not work as intended. Nothing can be installed or updated in either program and a reset of the Microsoft store does nothing. I have already uninstalled the store and reinstalled it did nothing. When resetting it states that it will...
  5. Microsoft Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Store and Xbox app no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store and Xbox app no longer working: I tried to launch Forza Horizon 5 the other day, but the Xbox app would freeze as soon as it loaded and it wouldn't launch the game. I then tried reinstalling the Xbox app, which then launched once and let me try to reinstall Forza, but is now freezing again. The Microsoft...
  7. Xbox app and Windows store will not open.

Xbox app and Windows store will not open.: Alright, Xbox app and Windows store applications aren't working, but there its likely there are other ms apps that wont work as well. There is no error message, just a flash of the window and its gone. I have tried troubleshooting this for the past week and I have got no...
  8. Windows Store & Xbox App beta are broken

Windows Store & Xbox App beta are broken: Hi. I am having an infuriating issue with these two windows apps. At first i noticed that windows store wasn't installing anything a few days ago, however i ignored as it wasn't apps i was interested in. I then noticed today that the Xbox App wouldn't update any games. So...
  9. Windows Store and Xbox app

Windows Store and Xbox app: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  10. Error with windows store and xbox apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with windows store and xbox apps: Hi guys! First post, so bear with me: 1. I have terabytes of games from windows and xbox on my PC 2. Suddenly, and after no updates, no antivirus, etc, all my games go to a spash screen and then just do not run. 3. I have tried the following: clean install, troubleshoot...