Windows 10: Windows10 desktop & Onedrive

Discus and support Windows10 desktop & Onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sorry in advance for my ignorance, when amending an excel or word document on my windows10 desktop pc should this automatically synch with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KimBarker29, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Windows10 desktop & Onedrive

Sorry in advance for my ignorance, when amending an excel or word document on my windows10 desktop pc should this automatically synch with the onedrive document accessed from my onedrive app on my iPhone?

:)

KimBarker29, Mar 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, Windows10 desktop & Onedrive :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Mar 28, 2020
  4. fjk61011 Win User

Windows10 desktop & Onedrive

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 desktop & Onedrive

1. Windows10 desktop & Onedrive - Similar Threads - Windows10 desktop Onedrive

2. How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?: I am using Windows 10. Now the contests in OneDrive > Desktop and the contents of This PC > Desktop are different.I want to share the contensts of these folders. The contents of these folders are identical on other computers. I started to do as follows:Right- Click on Desktop...
  3. How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?: I am using Windows 10. Now the contests in OneDrive > Desktop and the contents of This PC > Desktop are different.I want to share the contensts of these folders. The contents of these folders are identical on other computers. I started to do as follows:Right- Click on Desktop...
  4. How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows10 desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows10 desktop: Blue border appears around icons on desktop. Is there a way to remove the border? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-desktop/cea83736-301d-454f-a1c4-49e5f2ea66f1
  6. Desktop design windows10

Desktop design windows10: I give up, no mor question but statement: Massive tormenting and harassing ompulsive design solutions and even nerve-wracking design errors must finally be punished. Microsoft's bad design idiots add to disease on a massive scale. and that consciously, purposefully and,...
  7. OneDrive on Windows10 PC

OneDrive on Windows10 PC: I cannot see the Onedrive icon in the settings menu of the taskbar. When I select choose what appears on the taskbar, OneDrive does not appear in the list. It useed to, but is missing. Therefore I cannot complete the 'getting missing Onedrive icon' back again. If it's not...
  8. Windows10 "Desktop" display

Windows10 "Desktop" display: My desktop display ordinarily displays the items that I choose to display. However, my "desktop" now displays only Microsoft icon apps. The desktop folder still remains on "My Computer" How can I get the contents of Desktopselect items to appear on the desktop display?...
  9. How to restore OneDrive in Windows10?

How to restore OneDrive in Windows10?: need advice to restore OneDrive access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-onedrive-in-windows10/c24f6919-3bdd-47bb-8676-b0f612d94f07
  10. acer windows10 desktop

acer windows10 desktop: All my files in my desktop disappeared and I can't find them. when I signed in in my laptop I found an empty desktop with empty document file, empty picture file, etc. What can I do?...