Windows 10: Xbox Acc App quit working

Discus and support Xbox Acc App quit working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use the Xbox Accessories App to remap my Xbox one controller buttons for some PC games I play. I recently used CCleaner to free up some space and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by G4M3, Sep 15, 2019.

1. G4M3 Win User

Xbox Acc App quit working

I use the Xbox Accessories App to remap my Xbox one controller buttons for some PC games I play. I recently used CCleaner to free up some space and I remember removing some Xbox stuff but not the Acc app. Try to play today and the app won't work. Reinstalled etc it won't let me create or load a profile. Anyone know what prerequisite my dumb butt removed that made this act funny? Any help or a fix would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading^^

:)

2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox Acc App quit working [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Cheri F Win User

Xbox app closes on launch

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately...

• Has any new software or hardware been added recently? No.
    • Did you also change any settings prior to this issue? No.
    • Is there any error message? None.
    • For the Xbox app issue, have you also tried the suggestions posted by Syed Md Bilal in this thread?
      Quite a few people found it helpful. - I did try this (for the Xbox and Photos app) and it made absolutely no difference.
    I'd appreciate any additional suggestions. I'm still unable to use either the Xbox or Photos app. I'd really like to use them.

Cheri F, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Acc App quit working - Similar Threads - Xbox Acc App

2. bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth quit working: i have a Lanova laptop that is less than a year old that had bluetooth when I bought it. A couple days ago it just quit working for no apparent reason. It still shows up in my settings but when I try to use it nothing works. The troubleshooter tells me my computer is not...
  3. Xbox wireless USB adaptor ACC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless USB adaptor ACC: I purchased a xbox wireless controller + USB adaptor for windows 10 last year. I just went to use it and it doesn't auto install when it suppose to. That is embarrassing when it's a Microsoft product and does not work on windows. It shows up as xbox acc in device manager. I...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Xbox Acc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Xbox Acc): Hey everyone I've been reading up on this for the past two hours and have zero luck. I feel like I have a special kind of case this time though. I have done what others suggested and used my hardware id on the Microsoft drivers catalog and used mine to change the "Xbox ACC"...
  5. XBOX Acc driver is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Acc driver is not available: I have 2 laptops and about 3 days ago got a Desktop PC, my xbox wireless connector doesn't work Only! with my desktop PC and it is not working because of luck of drivers, ihave official Windows 10 pro bought in microsoft store in Seattle, and mu gamepad was bough fro official...
  6. XBOX ACC [SOLVED]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC [SOLVED]: Hello, I've recently purchased the Xbox Wireless PC Adapter and this is being listed under Other devices as XBOX ACC. I have been unable to update the drivers via any of the following downloads... https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=xbox+wireless My...
  7. XBOX ACC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC: Hello, I've recently purchased the Xbox Wireless PC Adapter and this is being listed under Other devices as XBOX ACC. I have been unable to update the drivers via any of the following downloads... https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=xbox+wireless My...
  8. Xbox app not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app not working: I keep on getting error 401 when login to m Xbox app via windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-not-working/62a45db5-57b1-48ca-bea3-1c130cd8e6bf
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore (NOT Xbox ACC Issue)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore (NOT Xbox ACC Issue): Hey everyone, I feel like I'm going mad... This may be the last thing I post before my head explodes... Anyway, my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 stopped working after a damned Windows 10 Update happened around Christmas. It was working fine and I could connect both...
  10. XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable: I bought the XBOX One controller with the wireless adapter, but the adapter does not work. In Device Manager its under Other Devices, and attempting to update the driver does not work. I already installed the driver manually and it did not work, and I did reset Windows, but...