Windows 10: Xbox App changed my PC Admin

Discus and support Xbox App changed my PC Admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, niece used my pc to play a game on Xbox app, now she is the admin of my pc her email is linked to my pc and I can change her email picture and her... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColettePye, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Xbox App changed my PC Admin

Ok, niece used my pc to play a game on Xbox app, now she is the admin of my pc her email is linked to my pc and I can change her email picture and her home pc now has MY pc background. Tried many things I've seen on the net my niece is still the admin on my pc and it's all linked. I cannot use local account option it's Windows 10 home edition it is not in my computer maintenance. I really don't want to lose my files is there a fix I'm missing because some of the things are becoming annoying I can see her family members in the "Family and Other People" in Accounts.

:)

ColettePye, Oct 15, 2018

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox App changed my PC Admin

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App changed my PC Admin [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Xbox App changed my PC Admin

1. Xbox App changed my PC Admin - Similar Threads - Xbox App changed

2. Changing accounts on the Xbox App on PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing accounts on the Xbox App on PC.: Hello! I want to switch my accounts on the Xbox app on my PC but I am unable to. I have reset my app and my computer to get to the general log in screen. When I press “Not you? Sign in with different account” it will still automatically sign me into the account that is...
  3. Changing accounts on the Xbox App on PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing accounts on the Xbox App on PC.: Hello! I want to switch my accounts on the Xbox app on my PC but I am unable to. I have reset my app and my computer to get to the general log in screen. When I press “Not you? Sign in with different account” it will still automatically sign me into the account that is...
  4. PC admin account change

PC admin account change: When I purchased my pc they set up the Adminstrator email account using the email I placed the order under, a gmail account. Is there a simple method of changing this admin email accoun on my pc without losing my the connection to my MS account and Windows 11 installation....
  5. Xbox app on PC for my child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on PC for my child: How do I enable games of my child account from xbox app on the PC. I can't figure it out, or it's there a way to do it? On the xbox everything works fine, but when it comes to PC things look a bit more complicated. I am thinking could be something with the age, but I'm not...
  6. Xbox app on PC for my child

Xbox app on PC for my child: How do I enable games of my child account from xbox app on the PC. I can't figure it out, or it's there a way to do it? On the xbox everything works fine, but when it comes to PC things look a bit more complicated. I am thinking could be something with the age, but I'm not...
  7. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  8. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  9. After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed.: I recently signed into the Xbox Game bar on a different computer to my normal one. As a result, the PC Admin has been changed to my account. All my settings were copied over as well. I tried making the account non-admin and unlinking the account, but now the account is local,...
  10. Xbox App Crashes my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Crashes my PC: I've gotten the Xbox Game Pass recently and only have had it for about 4 days. Around yesterday the Xbox App Has been crashing my PC almost every time I unminimize it after it's been minimized for too long. I would save and quit from one game and minimize the Xbox App to play...