Windows 10: Xbox App Issues

Discus and support Xbox App Issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Right now, my Xbox App on PC isn't able to connect to parties and I'm unable to play Xbox Play Anywhere games because under "Xbox Multiplayer: Server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConnorVogel, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Xbox App Issues

Right now, my Xbox App on PC isn't able to connect to parties and I'm unable to play Xbox Play Anywhere games because under "Xbox Multiplayer: Server Connectivity" in Network Status, it keeps coming up as blocked. I gone through all the support pages and the trouble shooting pages related to the issue proved by the error, but everything on my computer appears to be in accordance with the solutions to the problem as provided by Microsoft. I've even asked my McAfee and they aren't the issue on this one. At this point I'm chasing a ghost of a problem that no one seems to have a solution to.

PLEASE HELP!

And yes, my NAT Type is Open.

:)

ConnorVogel, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App Issues [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Xbox App Issues

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Xbox App Issues

1. Xbox App Issues - Similar Threads - Xbox App Issues

2. Xbox app install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app install issues: For almost a month now I haven't been able to access anything to do with the game pass on my pc because the app just refuses to download, even the one from the Microsoft website, and the Microsoft store just refuses to install it. It keeps giving me the error 0x80073D05 and...
  3. Xbox app install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app install issues: For almost a month now I haven't been able to access anything to do with the game pass on my pc because the app just refuses to download, even the one from the Microsoft website, and the Microsoft store just refuses to install it. It keeps giving me the error 0x80073D05 and...
  4. xbox app issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app issue: so I cant hear or speak to anyone when i join a party and yes all audio and microphone inputs and outputs are correct but it always shows my icon always highlighted so im not sure what's happing...
  5. xbox app issue

xbox app issue: so I cant hear or speak to anyone when i join a party and yes all audio and microphone inputs and outputs are correct but it always shows my icon always highlighted so im not sure what's happing...
  6. Xbox App Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Installation Issue: I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer for 1$ but when I start the installation of the xbox app from the .exe it remains stucked. If i try to install them from the microsoft store it will be stucked after i press install. Can I have some help? I want to play...
  7. Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues: Hello all! I am not able to sign into the Xbox app as the sign in button does not work. No matter what sign in buttons I press, it does not let me sign in. I tried using the Xbox Console Companion but it just keeps loading and loading. I tried resetting both of these apps...
  8. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  9. xbox app mic issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox app mic issue: My mic works too loudly when used on Windows 10 xbox app but if it works with other applications, everything is ok. How can I change the mic setting? I even cannot talk when I used it with Windows 10 Xbox...
  10. Xbox app mic issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app mic issues: So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my (Windows 10 x64 for people who are wondering) PC and I went to a party and everybody said there was a...