Windows 10: Xbox app microphone

Discus and support Xbox app microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i go to the xbox and press turn on mic while recording it says "your privacy settings are blocking your microphone" so then I click "show me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlueShot1, Oct 4, 2019.

1. BlueShot1 Win User

Xbox app microphone

Whenever i go to the xbox and press turn on mic while recording it says "your privacy settings are blocking your microphone" so then I click "show me how to fix" but all the options are on to allow my microphone access to everything (btw I am using Windows 10)

:)

BlueShot1, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows 10 micropohone not working for xbox app

Hi El Piooo,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

I would like you to try the following steps:

1. Are you facing issue specific with Xbox or any other music app?
    2. May I know is that built-in microphone or External
      microphone?
    However, I suggest you to try below steps:

Method 1: Microphone troubleshooting

In case, if the issue with Microphone, then you can check this

Fix microphone problems

Method 2: Microsoft store

In case, if the issue with application, then you can check this
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Go through the above two article steps.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app microphone [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Xbox app microphone

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Xbox app microphone

1. Xbox app microphone - Similar Threads - Xbox app microphone

2. Microphone issues with XBOX app + no ability to run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone issues with XBOX app + no ability to run the Recording Audio troubleshooter: Hello,My son just purchased a new Asus gaming computer, which has Windows 11 installed. We have been trying to get his headset to work with it, but after many tests others can barely hear him speaking. We have three different headsets, plus a standalone microphone. One...
  3. Microphone issues with XBOX app + no ability to run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone issues with XBOX app + no ability to run the Recording Audio troubleshooter: Hello,My son just purchased a new Asus gaming computer, which has Windows 11 installed. We have been trying to get his headset to work with it, but after many tests others can barely hear him speaking. We have three different headsets, plus a standalone microphone. One...
  4. Usb microphone on the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb microphone on the xbox app.: I'm trying to get my razor usb microphone to work on the xbox app on windows 10. Can you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microphone-on-the-xbox-app/d2e5bfef-d331-4506-a7d9-c653b5856e41
  5. The sample rate for your microphone isn’t supported – Xbox App error

in Windows 10 News
    The sample rate for your microphone isn’t supported – Xbox App error: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message The sample rate for your microphone isn’t supported […] This article The sample rate for your microphone isn’t supported – Xbox App error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Microphone not working on Xbox companion app

Microphone not working on Xbox companion app: Hello, my microphone is having trouble on the xbox gamebar and companion app. Nobody can hear me, but I can hear everyone. I set my recording device both in the audio settings for the xbox gamebar, and in the sound control panel as the default device for sound and...
  7. Microphone not picking up on the Xbox Companion App

Microphone not picking up on the Xbox Companion App: Recently updated my OS Windows 10 and for some reason it always messes up my sound/mic settings. However within a few minutes I have everything up to par. Mic works on TeamSpeak, Discord, Skype, etc. Except on the xbox app via windows 10. Sounds settings, checked. Microphone...
  8. Microphone not working on the xbox app on windows 10

Microphone not working on the xbox app on windows 10: So whenever I turn my microphone in the settings it turns the xbox party audio off and when i turn it off i can hear the party but i cant talk. Is there anyway to fix this?...
  9. XBox App inputs audio through microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox App inputs audio through microphone: Long story short, the XBox app for win10 puts all audio through my microphone causing a feedback loop. Whenever my friends talk on xbox app, it's sent back through my microphone. I don't know why....
  10. Xbox App microphone issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App microphone issues: Hi all, Having an issue where my microphone makes lots of strange noises and feedback in the xbox party whenever I play a game. I’ve set the settings to 96,000 hz on the mic so the issue is not there, and the mic performs fine on every other application (discord etc) and...